Japanese Untouched DVD Collection [180 DVDs Online]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

keikun4283

Sep 18, 2009
Hey spike was wondering if you had Ikusa Otome Suvia vol.2. Oh yeah im downloading one of yours so thanks.

madjohn

Sep 19, 2009
Saimin Ryoujoku Gakuen Vol.1 is actually Vol.2 :nooo:
Maybe someone upload Saimin Ryoujoku Gakuen Vol.1 :please:

Spike307

Feb 23, 2009
I wonder why no one says that some parts are missing from the packet of r***! r***! r***! Vol.1...
anyway, it is fixed now

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
oh my, I didn´t see this thread that way before, I have to eliminate r***! r***! r***! + many other as they are DLsite material or have been licensed by U.S. companies already...

check it out then... ...and please be more careful next tme. In case of doubt please send me PM/PN..

GigaGaia

Nov 20, 2008
Could you upload Megachu vol 1 and 2. Because, it's kinda bad with having just the volume 3 there. Share has them, but no one connects for the last parts.

Spike307

Feb 23, 2009
i know but i have only vol.3 on my disk. I've heard that [sfw] is searching for but after looking I could find nothing

Syzrgy

Sep 30, 2009
file corrupted or lost on RS

Hi! First of all I'd like to thank you for posting these wonderful links!:beautiful:

some very nice HD hentai :)

I have come across an issue though, I am trying to download volume two of Resort Boin (vol 1 & 3 downloaded fine) and I think part.02 has been deleted from rapidshare or something, the linx.in thing always gives me an error no matter how many times I try. I would try the high speed download link, but I'm already paying for RS...

Is there any way you can re-post part.02 of Resort Boin Vol.2? :please:

Thank you! :XD:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008

All hentais are in japanese language and censored.

For your info, Tenkousei is not censored (because it's not sexually explicit).
It was the case for the LD & VHS version, I'm not completely sure about the DVD version, as it's a re-release.​

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
osana najimi to doukyuusei und Gakuen Shimai deleted / have become DLsite material. Sorry.

Spike307

Feb 23, 2009
lol, two animes deleted and three addet ;)
Kateikyoushi no Onee-san The Animation: H no Hensachi Agechaimasu Vol.1
Honoo no Haramase Tenkousei Vol.1&3