Japanese tourists, you see them everywhere!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

ssri

Mar 2, 2009
From Paris to Chicago, from Rio to Hong Kong, you see them Japanese tourists everywhere! This was also my first time I saw cute Japanese girls in real life, I can't believe my eyes, just 10km away from my home. :grassdance: Since then I'm totally obsessed with the Japanese culture and people, so fascinating and so unique. unfortunately I'm still too shy to talk or take pictures of them.

gaggermager1

May 17, 2009
I wonder how you can be obsessed with Japanese people when you don't even dare to talk to one...

The whole statement is just weird. Even if you would meet a Japanese, I doubt you would enjoy it if he or she got autism or asperger's.

scarletsnow

Oct 7, 2007
I completely understand. Cute japanese girls are the closest thing on this planet to an actual alien princess. I once saw this light in the sky and immediately rushed to the expected landing site of the UFO, but it turned out to be just a searchlight. I still have hope though to ever meet one in real life. I'm not sure about the talking because they might not even have language as we understand it and pointing a camera or anything at them might be an unwise move.