Japanese man cooks, serves own genitals

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

EzikialRage

Nov 20, 2008
I guess when he said EAT ME! he really meant it. The story reminds me a little of this video.

[youtube]sJ3kVtd2CCA[/youtube]

http://herzeleid.com/en/lyrics/reise_reise/mein_teil

“Looking for a well-built 18 to 30-year-old to be slaughtered”
The Master Butcher [2]

Today I will meet a gentleman
He likes me so much he could eat me up
Soft parts and even hard ones [3]
are on the menu

Because you are what you eat
and you know what it is

It is my part – no
My part – no
There that's my part – no
My part – no

The dull blade good and proper
I'm bleeding heavily and feeling sick
Although I have to fight to stay awake
I keep eating while in convulsions

It's just so well seasoned
and so nicely flambéed
and so lovingly served on porcelain
And with it, a good wine
and gentle candlelight
Yeah I'll take my time
You've got to have some culture

Because you are what you eat
and you know what it is

It is my part – no
My part – no
Because that's my part – no
Yes it's my part – no

A cry will ascend to heaven
It will cut through hosts of angels
Feather-flesh will shriekingly fall
from the top of the clouds onto my childhood

sapientiam

Jan 1, 2010
I still don't get why he would do that.... :( Now his life won't be as pleasurable as before... He can't *you know what* again forever... and his life will be wondering about how it feels like before..... irony

he is asexual so he don't have the slightest urge of doing *that* in the first place...

yuck!!! chef!! i got balls on my dish!!! :tea:

Sabre

All your hoes belong 2 me
Dec 9, 2007
Wow, that must've took some BALLS to pull that off

Not that he has any right now...

ardo

Mar 2, 2010
Japan police probe man who cooked own genitals

Tokyo police are investigating whether a man who cooked his own severed genitals and served them to five paying diners committed a crime, the force said Tuesday.

The police probe came after the mayor of Suginami ward, the Tokyo district where the event took place, said it had involved the display of obscene objects.

Japanese-man-cooks-his-own-genitals-serves-them-up-for-paying-dinner-party-guests-2.jpg

"Many residents of Suginami and elsewhere have expressed a sense of discomfort and feeling of apprehension over this," Mayor Ryo Tanaka said in a statement Monday.

0.jpg

Sugiyama, a painter in his 20s who defines himself as "asexual", did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

In an email to AFP in May, he confirmed the event had taken place and said it was organised to raise awareness about "sexual minorities, x-gender, asexual people".

In tweets on May 18, the artist said steps were taken so his act met all relevant laws, including a ban on organ sales, processing of medical waste and even food sanitation requirements.

Sugiyama said his genitals had been removed by a physician and certified free of infections.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/japan-police-probe-man-cooked-own-genitals-102600230.html