Japanese man cooks, serves own genitals

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

ardo

Mar 2, 2010
AFP - A Japanese artist cooked his own genitals and served them to five paying diners in Tokyo to cover the medical costs, in a bizarre act to raise awareness about sexual minorities.

Mao Sugiyama had his penis and testicles surgically removed in March and kept them frozen for two months before dishing them out -- seasoned and braised -- to customers at an event hall on May 13...

http://www.france24.com/en/20120525-japanese-man-cooks-serves-own-genitals

Diners paid 20,000 yen ($250) for the plate with a portion of genitals.

photo_1337948003565-1-0.jpg

Police in Tokyo said they knew of the episode, but added that it had not broken the law as cannibalism was not illegal in Japan.

dtachd

Mar 14, 2008
I'm curious to know how it looked when it was prepared before the reaction of the customers.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
It was delicious.

Aqua2213

Jul 23, 2008
A small sample of Asexual Sugiyama's cooked concocktion was sent to Grace corporation test kitchens and already they have developed a soup mix that has been described only as, "Asexual delight".

Another story written about the event said that Sugiyama also had his nipples removed.

I'm wondering if those "mushrooms" served on top of the tube steak weren't...well..you know... :vomit:

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
:scared:thats gross. :puzzled:however I wonder how it tasted

probably like pork genitals, the human is also known as the long pig, and we are suppose to taste like pork,

so now you know

Aqua2213

Jul 23, 2008
Man walks into a bar...

Ardo his server comes up and says, "Care for a cocktail?"

Mans says, "Yeah, heard any good ones lately?" :joker:

funkyft

Apr 19, 2009
And this is how the Human Centapede started.

love-mibimibi

伝説のチェリーボーイ
Jun 23, 2010
human now a day :scared::scared::scared:

Mikaru

Jun 30, 2008
I still don't get why he would do that.... :( Now his life won't be as pleasurable as before... He can't *you know what* again forever... and his life will be wondering about how it feels like before..... irony