Japanese Girl Online wants to Marry me

Oct 6, 2007
I'm not marrying yet.. But if it goes well and she can wait for me to get my *** together, and if we get along then yes.

jupiter, don't be aplayer. Unless you going to roppongi, the normal girls don't want Foreign guys who are all about sex. She even said she hates guys who are like that. I'm not even about sex. I just like her so much , she's very friendly and we have friendly conversations.

And guess what? Today we swapped pics, and OH MAN she was suuuuuper pretty. She's like a model, . before she showed me a pic where she was not dressed up or anything. But today's pic was awesome. I stll can't believe she will be my GF. I've never had a GF before and i'm already 29. well, thre's a time for everything right ? : )

Okay lets start with the first bolded line...how are you even qualified in the least to general Japanese girls? I know for a fact I've known more than you, I've dated more than you and I've been friends with more than you have and I'm not even qualified to generalize an entire nationality, having said that though based off my experiences Japanese girls have the highest sex drives of all girls and what you think completely contradicts what I have experienced.

As for the second part...FRIEND seems to be coming up a lot...doesn't sound like a girl that wants to date you.

BTW, if you haven't seen her on webcam yet, the pics aren't real. The fact of the matter is, if she is SUPER HOT, she won't be online meeting guys.

Drgnknghtmn

May 11, 2009
@josolopSon3 No offense but you're thirty years old and you still live with your parents and you don't even have a job?! You should get a job and be able to take care of yourself before anything else. Especially if you are going to bring someone who can't get a job because of language skills or at the very least coach her english so she can get a job when she gets to the states.

By the way getting a visa to the states is difficult last time I checked unless you marry her in which case it's relatively easy. Then again I haven't checked on getting a visa for the states in a few years.

Again I don't mean to offended you in any way.

@josolopSon3 Reading your comments on this thread makes me to say this: You are an idiot ! You haven't dated anyone before and you want to get someone from the other side of the planet! Besides that not only are you stupid but you generalizing an entire nationality based on what? Everyone on this thread besides you has some common and already knows the answer to your stupid question. For your own sake I hope you are lying and just bored and decided to post this idiocy. And I don't care if I offended you anymore.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
obvious troll is obvious.

chrisfallout

Jul 8, 2008
sound like a troll but how do we know it true or not. all leads to it. but in till we get prof.lets rib him good for the trouble

josolopSon3

Nov 27, 2008
Ok guys update. Our online relationship is going good. Really good in fact, she keeps saying she likes me. She even said she wants my body... That's alittle scary. I hope she doesn' tmean sex cause i'm not ready for that.

But at the same time, i'm starting to have doubts because in her chat profile she says that she wants to voice chat ONLY. So she's probably voice chatting with a bunch of guys besides me.

But then again i think she's being real too because, she really likes me and always tells me how she feels. At first i thought she was just faking it but she's actually just a normal international student in USA. All our conversations are just normal talk

The only problem is she told me shes poor and she said something about wanting to work for those sites that do cam(sex chats) to get some money.. then she said that she'll only do chat though, not video. Mm, suspicious.

I guess i'll ignore the Cam thing and continue the relationship, even though i'm starting to think it's all fake OR that she may be a sex nymph and wants to meet me for sex. We're going to meet in real life later on by the way.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Next tell us how she will only let you see her "glamour" photos that have watermarks on them.

tonto

Dec 30, 2008
How much longer will this thread go on for? It's obvious that the OP is taking the mickey out of you all.

techie

SuupaOtaku
Jul 24, 2008
In reply to the original poster...
I wont even bother reading three pages about this topic.

have you even seen her in RL yet?
Go take a holiday in Japan for starters and spend a month traveling.
If you cant stand her in person after one month, it's not likely you'll be talking marriage anytime soon again.

P.S. / Happily Married - Luckily Divorced - / D.S

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
How much longer will this thread go on for? It's obvious that the OP is taking the mickey out of you all.

You actually think that ANY of us believe what he says? C'mon man....

charlosian

Nov 10, 2006
Let's not forget that Japanese women have hidden agendas. She WILL expect you to father a child VERY soon after getting married. Hope you enjoy 'real adulthood', not having the luxury of beating off in your room to cartoons and having to deal with the mood swings that only a Japanese woman can bring up.

I know nearly a dozen couples in Canada, the USA, England and Australia where the man (from said country) married a Japanese girl. They were each EXPECTED (with one exception) to help her pump out a child within the first year of marriage. All but two of those dozen are now in effectively sexless marriages and are miserable because they brought their girlfriend/wife back to their home country. Good luck on ya mate, I dodged that bullet twice already and realized that Japanese women are the worst for forcibly settling you down from anything but family. This may come off as harsh, but living with a wife is a LOT different than living in mommy and daddy's house...

I have to agree with this, I don't have any experience in this but, you only know the girl through skype. Yeah she may seem kind sweet and caring, but who doesn't when they want something? Not to say she isnt being honest with you. If she is, then it's still not a good idea to marry her now since you live at home,and are unemployed. Do you have a bachelors degree? If you do you can possibly work in Japan teaching English, and get to know her in person more. Plus, you'll be working and have an apartment which would help provide for her if you got married. Also, if you're both in Japan, she can work also.

that all I have to say

josolopSon3

Nov 27, 2008
OK guys

1. I'm not marrying now. I'm just thinking stuff.
2. And yeah, recently i've been suspiciuous of her. She might want sex. She keeps putting up sexy on her profile. And one time when we talked she said something like I want to eat you.
In any case, i have a strong mind . I'm pretty sure i can say NO if she's starts making sexual advances.

3. But good thing, is we're becoming great friends and we're going to meet in real life soon. Bad thing is we're both sick these days, but everyday we do voice online.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Hahaha, pure comedy gold. This is the sort of stuff that people make up on /b/ just for laughs. C'mon josolopsonsososnopson.... throw up a photo of 'her'. Show us all what she really looks like. My bet is that he is using an image of some idol, hahaha!

josoloposononon, don't stop man, you make me guffaw each and every day. I've even shown this thread to a few of my workers and they think it's hilarious in a "40 year old virgin without the happy ending" sorta way.

Oct 6, 2007
I concur aquamarine, last post was back to the good shit, made my day.

Hey Jolop, here's a conversation that gives away if a girl wants sex from you

Me:
are you done eating?
Girl X:
already finished
Girl X:
took a bath
Girl X:
now no colthes
Girl X:
wwww
Me:
EH?
Me:
you’re naked?
Girl X:
yes
Girl X:
actually
Girl X:
i don’t like wearing clothes

Just because a girl has "sexy" in her name, doesn't mean she wants sex from a guy who lives in his parents basement pushing minimum wage (if even that much)

While we are on the subject, if she's super hot, why would you not want to take advantage of her sexual advances?

josolopSon3

Nov 27, 2008
Haruto
1. It was a spelling mistake. Sexy meant "sexy pics" on h er profile. In one of them she's nude. At first i thought.. maybe it's not her..she's just putting up pics she finds on the web. But she showed me one of those home made Puri kura photos and it was the same as the sexy pic. Usualy sexy pics that she puts up or sends me are shot in like professional photo studios. i wonder if she's a model or was.

2. Why would i not want to take advantage? well.. No Sex is 100 % safe. I don't trust condoms and i dont want pregnancy.

Also, I actually have sexual problems.. which is why i'm kind of worried. Cause i know she's sexual, but then if she finds out about me. She will be really disappointed.
But anways, i won't tell her the first day we meet. hehehe.

Oct 6, 2007
Haruto
1. It was a spelling mistake. Sexy meant "sexy pics" on h er profile. In one of them she's nude. At first i thought.. maybe it's not her..she's just putting up pics she finds on the web. But she showed me one of those home made Puri kura photos and it was the same as the sexy pic. Usualy sexy pics that she puts up or sends me are shot in like professional photo studios. i wonder if she's a model or was.

2. Why would i not want to take advantage? well.. No Sex is 100 % safe. I don't trust condoms and i dont want pregnancy.

Also, I actually have sexual problems.. which is why i'm kind of worried. Cause i know she's sexual, but then if she finds out about me. She will be really disappointed.
But anways, i won't tell her the first day we meet. hehehe.

Post pics or it never happened.

Secondly, you don't trust condoms...why, well if condoms aren't trustworthy than I am the luckiest son of a bitch on the face of the planet for not getting anyone pregnant yet.

Lastly, LOL! Do you just pull this shit out of your ass? Now you have sexual inadequacies? Do you blow your load the second you touch it or can you just not get it up? On the 0.01% chance this post is real, that explains why you haven't gotten laid.

Anyways, post pics of this whole thread will get real boring real fast.

montewilcone

Feb 8, 2008
Hello, its not that hard to bring her from Japan, i got my Chinese girl over with a K1 visa. You can do all the paper work yourself, its not easy but i did it so you can probably also. I was working in Iraq so i had the means to see her severeal times, all the girls over in the east are not good so please visit her and think long an hard about the one you fall for, once she is here cut off from Japan an her family things may change for the worst. The language barrier can also be very upsetting..... I got lucky and found Xu, we honestly love each other and i could not be happier... take it slow an be careful, best of luck, monte