Japanese camchat sites discussion

vanness

Aug 4, 2008
Well, there are several sites provide camchat, and there are tons of legit-cute-amateur-japanese-girls for you. But the price really **** so it's not easy to get any good stuff.
I'v been lurking on those sites since 2010, but haven't pay any $ yet. And now I wonder is there any comrade that has the same hobby and maybe doing what I am doing without friends to share the work.
So, I decided to make this thread to discuss all matters about japanese camchat.
And if I post this thread on wrong box (cause I don't know which box is right), may you mod tell me and got it move to another box (cause it will get 18+ soon, er)

ikhjTL3WH6Y8B.jpg
iqEe8IQLb13l5.jpg
iFKHjGeE1hkN2.jpg

Reactions: 2 people

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
And if I post this thread on wrong box (cause I don't know which box is right), may you mod tell me and got it move to another box (cause it will get 18+ soon, er)

this is an 18+ board

thanks for this

that girl looks awesome, link please, pity about the mask, and if you have more I will be grateful if you could post them, do you know if she speaks English

vanness

Aug 4, 2008
They usually speak japanese only. And well, these videos are so rare because they got deleted due to privacy and report on popular videos site, like xvideos and xhamster. And so the uploader didnt mind to do it anymore. I uploaded 4-5 times and got deleted in a few days.

DaiC2jv.gif

Hana is dancing (and stripping) to a jpop song, cute as hell.

Reactions: 1 person