Japan order and shipping service

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
not endorsed by staff or akiba-online.com

akiba-online.com are NOT responsible for packages sent and lost and any other transaction

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
not endorsed by staff or akiba-online.com

akiba-online.com are NOT responsible for packages sent and lost and any other transaction

Then you should consider making a rule about this as it could possibly be a scam. We already have at least one staff member who is not only willing to do this but has been shipping to members for some years, he runs the DVD club I believe. Aquamarine, who used to frequent this site, (have no idea where he is off to nowadays), also used to offer this service but he has always been considered a special member. So it is probably not a good idea to let such advertisements as this allowed here. I am not saying it is a scam but if it is, Akiba-Online would be morally responsible, warning or not, for allowing it to be posted here.

On the bright side Jackdee has been a member here for close to 4 years and has been active as well. So I do agree that this deserves the benefit of the doubt. That is if Akiba-Online is willing to accept some responsibility for that doubt. These are the tough choices you staff have to make but I thought this particular choice might warrant some extra consideration.

Just my two cents on the subject.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
To be honest, if you do it well there is little to no risk shipping adult media abroad. I'm glad that other members do know and remember me in times like this. It would behoove you Jackdee to add an avatar and possibly allow clients to post on your profile to give the other members a look into your reputability. Best of luck.

Jackdee

Aug 19, 2011
I will never know what happened to my old avatar!

I would consider some DMM orders or AVEntertainment, but only at my discretion. I may sadly have to turn some people down. Please don't think too harshly on me if I do.

Thank for all the advice working through ABOnline.

Mar 28, 2008
Dude, if you can get JR Idol Blu-rays to places where its illegal, without it getting confiscated. Then you would be a pretty okay guy. :hihi:

Reactions: ReiOtaku

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Now that was funny.

Reactions: Jackdee

Jackdee

Aug 19, 2011
Hey all,
Just a heads up.

Japanese yen is getting cheaper by the day. If anyone is thinking of purchasing any Japanese goods, I recommend you get in now.

Also, if you are planning a holiday to Japan, I suggest you do it soon!

The real Akiba awaits.

Sorry to cause jealousy but Akihabara is ony a 20 minute train ride for me lol.

J

Reactions: CoolKevin
Mar 28, 2008
And when you get there you are only a few minutes away from your nearest shop in Akibahara that sells Blu-ray jr idol videos.

Jackdee

Aug 19, 2011
You are totally correct shinigamie. I often see those shops with floor to celing jr idol high quality dvds for my selection. I just shrug my shoulders and walk on buy.

Just a personal choice you understand, I make no judgement on others.

Reactions: Casshern2

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Reactions: Casshern2

Jackdee

Aug 19, 2011
You may as well close the thread, you clearly don't have any trust in me and I don't stand a chance against a Super Moderator, plus I don't have the energy. This is just my side gig.

I think the only person from this forum who was interested was the slightly creepy jr idol dude. (I pasted my last comment from another place I advertised).

Thanks for all the imput and debate. I understand peoples misgivings. Word of mouth is the only way in this business.

Maybe when things pick up I can provide a reference or two to tame the moderator.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
You may as well close the thread, you clearly don't have any trust in me and I don't stand a chance against a Super Moderator, plus I don't have the energy. This is just my side gig.

I think the only person from this forum who was interested was the slightly creepy jr idol dude. (I pasted my last comment from another place I advertised).

Thanks for all the imput and debate. I understand peoples misgivings. Word of mouth is the only way in this business.

Maybe when things pick up I can provide a reference or two to tame the moderator.

no the span post was aimed at shinigamie (and some agree with me), I got fed with his comments,

I have nothing against you, I said what I have to say in my first post, I really hope it works out well for you

eshwaa

Nov 29, 2014
Jackdee, you shouldn't give up so soon. Try adding a FAQ section to your profile and add a link to that in your signature. You'll definitely need to rely on word of mouth here, especially since members tend to stick to their favorite sections while browsing the site.

I see that you're not able to ship some content, but would you rip and post it to the site or give a private link so that we could share on the site? There's quite a few older "bargain bin" DVDs I'm interested and I'm looking for some good deals on those.

Jackdee

Aug 19, 2011
Hey all,

First I should apologize to coolkevin for my last message. That guy was bugging me too and I honestly appreciate your support.
Things have been picking up for me slowly but surely from friends and other forums, classic games, kaiju toys and final fantasy stuff seems to be popular at the moment .Thank you.

Secondly, thanks eshwaa for the excellent FAQ suggestion. I will set one up tomorrow on my profile outlining costs and shipping and such. (It is taking ages to navigate this site today lol).

I would prefer to work with hard copies and ship them, but I will listen to requests.

As always, thanks for the support and input, I won't give up :).