Japan Fart Girls

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

axl4884

Nov 30, 2013
Okes. I was curious as to whether we can request. Umm....as per that I dont know the name. But I will describe the scenes as I remember. First it happens in an office with a girl farting inside a closet with a guy smoking there. Second scene happens when a girl comes home from shopping with a guy. Third scene happens in a doctor's office. All was in one fart JAV. Hope that helps

It's MAMA-003
I think
http://img52/th/03180/p87c5o2g6zqp.jpg

As long as I don't have FileJoker account to upload it. I believe you can find it on google with that image

Gam3|Mast3r

Apr 12, 2014
It's MAMA-003
I think
http://img52/th/03180/p87c5o2g6zqp.jpg

As long as I don't have FileJoker account to upload it. I believe you can find it on google with that image

You are right on the point. Awesome thanks. But I cant seem to download it anywhere. All the sharing sites have luckyshare links and unfortunately its down :'(

Tonino

Jun 2, 2015
Hello!

I am the old user Paquito.and then Tonetti.

I had problems with mail and I can not go back to my old names.
It seems that it is difficult to find videos of japanese girls farting.

Reactions: octobre_2

jacobkobi

Apr 22, 2016
does anyone have this I would really like it:
KOBI-009

or if someone could purcahse it for me from a site i can pay them extra

Last edited:

IdeNali

Jul 27, 2016
I'm already sorry in advance for digging up such an old thread but I'm really desperate because I don't know where to search anymore...

I'm trying to get my hands on all files from the SKDJ and the KOBP jav series.

Can anybody help me out or point me in the right direction?

Indricothere

Dumb Idiot
Oct 21, 2012
If you're looking to buy, amazon.co.jp as listings for a number of those videos; I'm sure they're floating around on various other retailers too.

If you're looking for freebies, I have a few of SKDJ/KOBP videos although they're not exactly the highest quality. Give me a bit of time to get them uploaded and I'll post them.

Reactions: IdeNali

IdeNali

Jul 27, 2016
Thank you! I would really appreciate it if you would upload more.
I also have a couple of them. If you are interested I could upload mine, too.
I have SKDJ 08, 10, 13, 18, 23 and 25. From KOBP I only have 04 and 07.

Indricothere

Dumb Idiot
Oct 21, 2012
I'd like if you'd post SKDJ 08, 13, and 23 as I don't have those. Seems like the only videos I have that you don't are KOBP-08 and KOBP-14; I'm uploading those as of now and I'll put them up once completed.