Is there Korean JAV?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

tajemis

Shiny Suit Lover
Aug 2, 2010
Any current torrents hosting Korean babes in hardcore action? Or even censored JAV material?

Thanks.

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
@Darth Jupiter

Are there two Mia Ryders? I did a google image search and seem to just get an older white lady.

I can't watch the video you posted, hence wondering. :/

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
@midwestnz

It's HUSR-103.

and @Sushigoround

With no intention of raining on the parade, of course to each their own, but speaking as someone who lives in Korea...I don't find the girls in this one to be particularly inspiring examples of Korean women. haha. They are rather plastic, and well...just not what I'd consider to be a beautiful Korean girl.

The girl on the cover of the 2nd still looks very promising, though! ;) (then again, with all that editing, basically every girl looks good on JAV covers, we will see~)

Reactions: shawn720s

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
With no intention of raining on the parade, of course to each their own, but speaking as someone who lives in Korea...I don't find the girls in this one to be particularly inspiring examples of Korean women. haha. They are rather plastic, and well...just not what I'd consider to be a beautiful Korean girl.

I was thinking the same about the girl, you can notice plastic surgery.

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
lol I've already done this song and dance so I'll keep it brief, but that stereotype isn't necessarily fair.

It's definitely true surgery is somewhat common here - especially among the celebrities, where an unfair beauty standard is so prevalent.

However, among 'normal' Korean women, I very rarely see surgery as blatant as the nose job on that girl in the video.

The surgery that is very common is the simple double eyelid procedure, and for some girls this is more medical than cosmetic, as they can have various eye problems without it. My current ladyfriend has had that done, but nothing else, and generally hates the idea of surgery to significantly alter her body.

This has generally been the attitude of the many girls I've dated as well, beyond one (a nurse) who wanted to get her lips done (collagen, I think? I am not versed in these things), but nothing too extreme. I did encounter one girl in a club that looked like a robot, and that was kinda...scary, but it was the only "DAMN what did she do to herself" memory I can recall.

Suffice to say, not all Korean girls are going around with fake faces haha.

Reactions: Sushigoround

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
lol I've already done this song and dance so I'll keep it brief, but that stereotype isn't necessarily fair.

It's definitely true surgery is somewhat common here - especially among the celebrities, where an unfair beauty standard is so prevalent.

However, among 'normal' Korean women, I very rarely see surgery as blatant as the nose job on that girl in the video.

The surgery that is very common is the simple double eyelid procedure, and for some girls this is more medical than cosmetic, as they can have various eye problems without it. My current ladyfriend has had that done, but nothing else, and generally hates the idea of surgery to significantly alter her body.

This has generally been the attitude of the many girls I've dated as well, beyond one (a nurse) who wanted to get her lips done (collagen, I think? I am not versed in these things), but nothing too extreme. I did encounter one girl in a club that looked like a robot, and that was kinda...scary, but it was the only "DAMN what did she do to herself" memory I can recall.

I hesitated to add more about what I think in my previous message, maybe I should have done it. I've never been to South Korea but girls I see on youtube channels aren't looking like plastic dolls. It's the opposite. Even in Kpop (where it's thought that everybody did PS) among some groups I like (not huge SM Entertainment groups), girls are(look) natural.I did see awful nose jobs or boob jobs, but it was more like groups with terrible music that only use "sex" to sell.

033f606877c47e3b46f5ffd936c40f14.jpg

:cinta:

Media like to use stereotypes and I saw that couple months ago again on TV about works in South Korea and that some people do plastic surgery to look better and find a job.

ekop

Aug 31, 2008

If you ask a girl whether she's done plastic surgery or not there is low probability that she'll answer you with "Yeah, I've done this and that and also that etc"

There's a lot of article about this you can easily find, this for example which say "A staggering one in five South Korean women has had cosmetic work done, compared to about one in 20 American women"
http://abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/south-koreas-growing-obsession-cosmetic-surgery/story?id=24123409

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
lol @ekop I am not denying it occurs. & as I already stated a lot of them do have the corrective surgery on their eyes, but that's a relatively minor procedure, and that's likely where the huge swell in statistics comes from.

And, yes, obviously I don't go up to random girls and inquire about their surgery LOL ("ay random bar girl, are them titties fake?" thank you for the amusing thought though~), but when one has been in a relationship there tends to be honesty. At least I chose to believe them lol.

Beyond that, one can have an eye for it. It's usually rather obvious, as most girls are not going to top of the line surgeons, and even if they are, one can usually pick out a nose job or what have you.

I definitely see that, but it's not everywhere.

Either way, as @Sushigoround said it's just a joke and we're getting rather too seriously into the subject lol, please do not feel the need to provide a rebuttal, in short, I don't care. I live here and I know what I see day to day.

Let's get back to JAV and/or hot Koreans, shall we? ;)

Reactions: darksider59

hypemx7

Intriguing JAV Hunter
Mar 6, 2009
The Winter Olympics at South Korea is coming up
So I'm expecting a JAV release with a figure skating Korean bwahahaha
Seeing as how that Kim girl destroyed Asada in the last decade of figure skating events

It'll tie in nicely with the golfing Korean JAV that I've seen on this thread

Seems like a subtle way of saying fuck you to South Korea :haha:

I hate posts and threads without visual aid, so here you go
Random Korean dance group girl dancing provocatively
342ec664080eb61546799c9617b2f835.gif

Last edited:

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Yes...yes...i definitely want to get a contingent together to travel to South Korea and lobby for KAV to be officially born with cute Korean girls.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTq0KemhpsW/

PS...im assuming all in the video are 18+ right? Its just an eclair commercial

Reactions: Sushigoround

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
PS...im assuming all in the video are 18+ right? Its just an eclair commercial

Not all lol. I only know those groups by their name but I think some of their members are 17 or something like that.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Not all lol. I only know those groups by their name but I think some of their members are 17 or something like that.
Well then, good thing it's just an eclair commercial. Haha!

thuleviolenta

Apr 5, 2008
I found out that the cover girl in HUSR-103 is named Lee Chae-Dam. She has a lot of adult movies in Korea.
just "discovered" her today (more or less by chance)...i thought she looks korean but i was not 100%sure...:eek:

"adult movies in korea" ? did something escape me..i thought they are "offically" not allowed...
hell i cant find anywhere torrent for husr-103...

edit: ok according to some people who watched it, its apparently a "fake fuck "thing ...:mad::mad:

Last edited: