Is Shiraishi Marina really a divorced single mother?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Veltiel

Feb 20, 2015
I read in a thread she said so on her debut video. That she was married and had a 2 year old boy (now he must be 7) of course if that's even true.

I see she has a "birth mark" on her belly, but the story about her husband working overseas and not pleasing her, while she entered the AV industry to comfort herself seems like propaganda to boost sales... Anyone can confirm this?

alphaqsilly

Aug 24, 2009
Is the thread on here can you link to it? On her recent instagram pics she still wears a wedding ring so I don't know about her being divorced.

Veltiel

Feb 20, 2015
So she is married? I can't find the post, sorry >_< But yeah, on her debut video and according to her (don't know on which interviews she said so) her husband didn't please her, she started doing AV, she is getting divorced and has a 7 year old kid. Many say this is just propaganda to boost sales, a rumor since 2014.

And on Instagram, are you sure it's a wedding ring? There can be many rings, did she say anything about being married?

sendagaya

Sep 18, 2013
Who knows. I googled her in Japanese and couldn't find any proof either way. Her instagram and twitter pages don't seem to have any pics of her with a baby or kid but that doesn't necessarily mean anything.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
It's probably a set up for her first movies. They always do interview so they need a storyline.

alphaqsilly

Aug 24, 2009
BTW she hasn't had a release since October does anyone know if she switched studios? Would love to see her with Bibian and or Attackers.

vietbub

Dec 6, 2008
Divorce is probably a set-up. All information points to that she is still married and does have a kid.