Tsubomi/other AV actresses...moms???

woowoo72

Jan 23, 2010
Tsubomi is one of my favorite actresses, but in admiring her body, I noticed something...a linea nigra, which is a faint line that extends downwards from the belly button. Women get these after they have a baby, and they fade but never really go away, well, depending on the woman of course.

Tsubomi's got one, visible from her very first film done when she was 18 years and 4 months old. She's quite skinny in that one, so I'd guess she hadn't just recently given birth...which implies that she was 16 or 17 at most when she did have a baby.

Teen pregnancy is extremely rare in Japan...yet I've seen the telltale line on a couple other AV actresses as well. Perhaps being a teen unwed mother is powerful incentive to get into the AV industry, particularly in a closed society like Japan?

But let's be honest here - I wasn't thinking so much about the social implications of a possible "disgraceful" past...I was wondering who the lucky bastard was who creampied her when she was 15!!!

Olivia

Nice to meet you all
Jul 18, 2009
Believe me i hope its me, but no.
I more angry to the boy who crampied her when she was 15 AND left her... If i have the power, i'll change his penis into a very small sized one.

eehreum

Mar 8, 2010
that's a pretty common skin discoloration.

for linea negra, women typically get it during pregnancy and for a short time after during breastfeeding. It's because the muscles come together at that point and the increasing strain on them does this. it's very uncommon to retain the line after that. the line could be caused by a huge range of different things. including stuff like hormone imbalance. It could even be a shaved happy trail, lol.

Tsubomi has been doing AV so long that the line would have had to last several years. So really doubtful on the pregnancy thing

I looked over a couple dvds, but i think i'd need a blue ray of her to really make sure. Someone link a good one that delivers to America :p.