Interracial JAV Discussion

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Interracial JAV? (Japanese woman vs Black, White, Latino, etc man)

• Yes

Votes: 369 82.7%
  • No

Votes: 77 17.3%

• Total voters

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
I don't watch IR tbh but @inuhanyou explain a lot of things to me and I think any foreigner entering JAV should at least try to learn some Japanese.
I think it helps the chemistry(as you said) and makes the feel of JAV a little more believable.
They do speak some Japanese. Watch their older work. It's more about direction than their ability.

Kuckolding

White Kuckold into Black male on Japanese girl!!!
Dec 7, 2018
OMG. Awesome discussion. Paradise for me.

Reactions: Taako

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
ASW-212 is finally out and boy does it have an amazing finale. This mystery amateur women is one of the best deepthroaters I've ever seen in JAV. I made some gifs to compare.

I've only seen a few scenes where actresses take a Black man at full attention all the way to the base for a long period of time or enthusiastically.

PGD-047 with Akari Hoshino
View attachment 1100838

BDD-09 with Sae Aihara
View attachment 1100828

EMU-046 with legends Yuuno Hoshi and Hikaru Yukino. What a pair!:nangiss:
View attachment 1100830 View attachment 1100829

Let's bring in the mature mystery lady now. :apa:

View attachment 1100827

Now what's important to me of course is the finish. Let's compare again.

Here's the end of the EMU-046 scene which Hikaru having the man only halfway in her mouth.
View attachment 1100833

And here's our mature mystery woman, smoothly going up and down as the man is coming :cinta:
View attachment 1100822
I miss when performers really deepthroated the Black guys

Reactions: AceRothstein

alphaqsilly

Aug 24, 2009
They make the same type of movies with Japanese actors as they do black actors. And they've made those same type of movies with white actors as well in the past. So when they made this movie with a white actor, was that meant to humiliate the actresses?

genb-002-jpg.550765
who is the short haired girl with bangs?

GeoffreyB8

Jan 15, 2008
I was fortunate to be able to view Shinoda Ayumi's "On the verge of fainting from black piston," [篠田あゆみ, 一本道 title (071316_003)] and recommend it as one of the rare uncensored mixed-race mating titles. The video is situational, not narrative, matching the buxom, super-feminine Ayumi with 3 males of african descent who appear frequently in JAV. She is never "on the verge" at all, but accepts the challenge with no apparent reservations. In spite of her petite size, she's in charge of the entertainment and services them well. She's the center of attention throughout, kissing and stroking each of them with gusto, getting stroked, sucked and licked in turn. After fellating them all in different configurations, she mounts the guy who's face she's been sitting on, and takes him cowgirl with her usual ease at about the 47:00 mark, leaving about 28 short minutes (on film, anyway, seems uncut?) for her to mate with them all. The males take turns pumping her in different positions and she moves her hips enthusiastically, often while entertaining the other two with her hands, mouth and breasts. At the 50:00 mark one of the men takes over, penetrates Ayumi in the missionary position and begins thrusting in her to climax. She finishes him in under two minutes, sucks the next guy back to erection and lets him mount her the same way. He also can't stand it and blows his semen in her pussy in under two minutes. The third male is ready and slips right in where his partner left off, sliding in and out slowly at first, then he turns her over to fuck Ayumi vigorously from behind for a short while before deciding no, she feels better in missionary after all. But the last guy is larger has more stamina than his buddies, and after a time decides he wants to see how it feels riding Ayumi doggy-style. Here he pumps her gently while they get used to each other - it's probably hardest work she had to do that day. They pick up the pace and bang together harder until the last guy inseminates Ayumi at about 1:15. Fade to black, and then about three minutes of Ayumi in a bathrobe, sitting on a sofa and describing her experience.
There's no "acting" here, just Ayumi getting gang-banged. The men are not physical specimens, but there's nothing rude or rough, and Ayumi mates enthusiastically with each of them. The males' penetrations of her are fully visible. She is very vocal, and best of all, she's vaginally inseminated three times, which is the way it should be.
1pondo_071316_003.jpg4 stars out of 5

dark99

Nov 3, 2020
I hope Hana Himesaki makes 3rd movie, truly rare and lucky to see young fertile jav girl with big natural tits get rough with 2 bbc in WAWA-001

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
I was fortunate to be able to view Shinoda Ayumi's "On the verge of fainting from black piston," [篠田あゆみ, 一本道 title (071316_003)] and recommend it as one of the rare uncensored mixed-race mating titles. The video is situational, not narrative, matching the buxom, super-feminine Ayumi with 3 males of african descent who appear frequently in JAV. She is never "on the verge" at all, but accepts the challenge with no apparent reservations. In spite of her petite size, she's in charge of the entertainment and services them well. She's the center of attention throughout, kissing and stroking each of them with gusto, getting stroked, sucked and licked in turn. After fellating them all in different configurations, she mounts the guy who's face she's been sitting on, and takes him cowgirl with her usual ease at about the 47:00 mark, leaving about 28 short minutes (on film, anyway, seems uncut?) for her to mate with them all. The males take turns pumping her in different positions and she moves her hips enthusiastically, often while entertaining the other two with her hands, mouth and breasts. At the 50:00 mark one of the men takes over, penetrates Ayumi in the missionary position and begins thrusting in her to climax. She finishes him in under two minutes, sucks the next guy back to erection and lets him mount her the same way. He also can't stand it and blows his semen in her pussy in under two minutes. The third male is ready and slips right in where his partner left off, sliding in and out slowly at first, then he turns her over to fuck Ayumi vigorously from behind for a short while before deciding no, she feels better in missionary after all. But the last guy is larger has more stamina than his buddies, and after a time decides he wants to see how it feels riding Ayumi doggy-style. Here he pumps her gently while they get used to each other - it's probably hardest work she had to do that day. They pick up the pace and bang together harder until the last guy inseminates Ayumi at about 1:15. Fade to black, and then about three minutes of Ayumi in a bathrobe, sitting on a sofa and describing her experience.
There's no "acting" here, just Ayumi getting gang-banged. The men are not physical specimens, but there's nothing rude or rough, and Ayumi mates enthusiastically with each of them. The males' penetrations of her are fully visible. She is very vocal, and best of all, she's vaginally inseminated three times, which is the way it should be.
View attachment 33289374 stars out of 5
Ayumi's IR career is among the best of all time, next to Yuka Osawa. Yuka may have MORE videos, but I prefer watching the videos with Ayumi overall.

GeoffreyB8

Jan 15, 2008
View attachment 33289374 stars out of 5
Forgot to mention that this is also available on Carribean.com, number 030816-112.

Reactions: Zhonda

IRLibrarian

Jan 4, 2020
I love the cover.
On the cover you see 交尾
This is the term they use to describe sex with Black men.
Yet you guys live in the fantasy that Japanese men just admire Black men and that is why these titles are popular.
I am rolling on the floor... laughing of course.

I checked the girl's profile and was excited after seeing her figure but then was disappointed by her facial features after seeing the preview.
But still I am eagerly awaiting the release.

IRLibrarian

Jan 4, 2020
literally, "mating," which is true, in spite of the fact that it is a performance...
Literally it means "joining/exchanging tails/bottoms" and is used strictly for mating among non-human animals. It is similar to "copulation" but unlike "copulation" it is almost never used for human sex even in scientific or clinical literatures.
P.S. 'copulation" is more equivalent to '交接' which can be used for human sex though rarely and with an added connotation of degradation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zhonda