Interracial JAV Discussion

Interracial JAV? (Japanese woman vs Black, White, Latino, etc man)

• Yes

Votes: 365 82.6%
  • No

Votes: 77 17.4%

• Total voters

firefly1

Jan 7, 2014
Well, it is four times actually, one in her 1st IR, 2 times in her most recent IR, and this one time. Hope she will go to America to taste the black gang like Ayumi Shinoda did

I don't want to dampen your spirits, but the last time any girl was sent to the US was Marina Shiraishi in DANDY-493, released in June 2016...

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Still waiting on that Wakana Nao IR title to happen, someone with supposedly insider info said it was coming a while back in this thread. I got all excited. :hiks:

I never believed what that guy said as nothing ever happened.

Reactions: Restrepo

highr

Nov 4, 2016
I remember him being right about Yui Hatano. Though as it turned out it wasn't a true interracial movie.

Seven_pick

Jul 20, 2015
Another IR for March, BBZA 007 featured Yuika Takashima out on March 19

Glad to see BBZA series turn back to IR genre

bbza00007pl.jpg

firefly1

Jan 7, 2014

Well Mio Kimishima is much better than the land-whale in the previous Fitch title, but I wish they would change the formula

Scene 1 = Girl fucked by 1 black guy
Scene 2 = Girl gives tit-job to another black guy
Scene 3 = Girl gets fucked by 2 black guys. She is suspended in the air between them, then they take it turns to nut inside her.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Well Mio Kimishima is much better than the land-whale in the previous Fitch title, but I wish they would change the formula

Scene 1 = Girl fucked by 1 black guy
Scene 2 = Girl gives tit-job to another black guy
Scene 3 = Girl gets fucked by 2 black guys. She is suspended in the air between them, then they take it turns to nut inside her.

Mio is a little boring with Japanese men. I don't see her doing much against these Black guys but lay there.

highr

Nov 4, 2016
^^Don't think DANDY or Natural High ever did uncensored IR, but the uncensored distributor, sirohame (heydouga) uses a black actor from time to time in their videos.

kSo1IDTf_o.jpg

Last edited:

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
^^Don't think DANDY or Natural High ever did uncensored IR, but the uncensored distributor, sirohame (heydouga) uses a black actor from time to time in their videos.
Oh whoops, you're right. I didn't read the comment all the way lol

rice12345

Jan 14, 2015
Interracial now means its always black, its so boring. Is it too complicated to cast other ethnicity? You got Chinese,Filipino,German,Korean etc, but no its always black. bleh

Reactions: kinggeorge

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Interracial now means its always black, its so boring. Is it too complicated to cast other ethnicity? You got Chinese,Filipino,German,Korean etc, but no its always black. bleh

AMWF actually interracial as well but in here we made a special thread for AMXF and let this thread for BMAF :D