Interracial JAV Discussion

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Interracial JAV? (Japanese woman vs Black, White, Latino, etc man)

• Yes

Votes: 371 82.8%
  • No

Votes: 77 17.2%

• Total voters

wemic

Jul 7, 2013
JUY-906 is out!

juy906pl.jpg

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014

Wait ! I'm shocked to see that she isn't in the Serebu No Tomo's sets haha. Her movies became so boring and the few times I tried to come back to her, I was disappointed. But cuter girls replaced her in my collection so I don't care that much now.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
More for August. This MILF video looks great
View attachment 1812450

Ai Hoshina is back for more
View attachment 1812451

I was looking for girls with nice round ass (not fat ass) and I was surprised to find out that she has a great looking butt, not to mention her pretty face. Not easy to find that kind of actress. Yuu Shinoda or Iiori Kogawa are often quoted, but I find them "meh" looking.
I currently have Kururigi Aoi, Kurata Mao, Shirosaki Rino, Ishikawa Masami and Tsukasa Aoi.

Last edited:

ramp_it_up

Dec 21, 2018
yeah, but this time it a 4P, wasn't expecting that from her. Saw the twitter pic, who was that lady who was always with her? Almost like she took care of her or something?

rice12345

Jan 14, 2015
Looking forward to more of her. She seemed to really be into it. Got super wet in one scene as evidenced by the prominent squishy sounds.

This is one of those cover scams. Look good on the cover but totally different in the video. She is really into it, that's for sure, but I just can't get pass her looks. Nothing like in the cover.