Interracial JAV Discussion

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Interracial JAV? (Japanese woman vs Black, White, Latino, etc man)

• Yes

Votes: 366 82.6%
  • No

Votes: 77 17.4%

• Total voters

rice12345

Jan 14, 2015
AMWF actually interracial as well but in here we made a special thread for AMXF and let this thread for BMAF :D

I am aware of that but AMWF is still a shadow compare to mainstream interracial. Is there new AMWF out consistently?

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I am aware of that but AMWF is still a shadow compare to mainstream interracial. Is there new AMWF out consistently?

yes, not many but Big Morkal releasing AMWF vids monthly sometimes with latina or black and other asians girls

Seven_pick

Jul 20, 2015
Yeah, her movie will air on April 19

03121751_5aa63fae964d5.jpg

DWB96YDU8AELU-H.jpg:large

DWUvZaQV4AAPZoH.jpg

It appears that Yuri Oshikawa is filming an IR debut with BDA titles, her IR movie may air in May

Reactions: RandomX

KushiHime

JAV Lover
Mar 8, 2018
Is Dandy still doing their Interracial series or is it over for the time being, Dandy-425 and Dandy-400 were my favorite.

firefly1

Jan 7, 2014
Is Dandy still doing their Interracial series or is it over for the time being, Dandy-425 and Dandy-400 were my favorite.

Looks like it's over. First they stopped flying girls out to LA and Africa. Now they have even stopped shooting IR in Japan.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015

Not another crappy r*** series. All of these ladies have done IR. Why don't they have another positive series since Glory Quest's homestay one is seemingly dead.

Dargon

Aug 18, 2017
BDD-08 Satou Haruki

In case you are interested her other interracial videos are:
BTC-03
BSM-03 (S&M)
RCT-562
SERO-0132
YSN-277 (Fake dick)

Last edited:
Reactions: oliver1312

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Cause they don't sell.

Do you have the numbers to support that statement?
People said that movies in general with Black leads and directors wouldn't sell, but Black Panther has hit 1.2 billion dollars globally.

highr

Nov 4, 2016
Not another crappy r*** series. All of these ladies have done IR. Why don't they have another positive series since Glory Quest's homestay one is seemingly dead.
The last Glory quest homestay video came out 2 and a half months ago. It's a little premature to say it's dead.

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Crazy that Aimi is going black again and didn't even appear on the cover...I wonder if Honoka is more of a draw than her now.

(Perhaps of slight interest, just went to the biggest sex/AV store in Osaka a few days ago, neither of the two had any obvious titles in the display areas, Yua Mikami was definitely most prominently displayed with 2 cut outs, while some other S1 stars all received display treatment of lesser standing)