Interracial JAV Discussion

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Interracial JAV? (Japanese woman vs Black, White, Latino, etc man)

• Yes

Votes: 371 82.8%
  • No

Votes: 77 17.2%

• Total voters

highr

Nov 4, 2016
Yeah none of my download programs work on that site for some reason.

It sucks cause from looks of it outside of r18 you can't find those movies anywhere else.

ShawnHunter

May 1, 2017
Actually I'm pretty the actor on the right is one of the Black actors they frequently use; he usually wears a du-rag and glasses.

He stars in his own pretty good series where he picks up "amateurs" and brings them back to his apartment to fuck.

You could be right...I did hear that Yui Hatano was lined up for IR. However I have seen one or two fake titles before with blacked-up Japanese guys so Im cautious about this one.

In other news: a new Yu Shinoda IR title will drop soon, with bermuda. Never got into her but she is certainly a 'big name'. Not her first time, did one in the immigration officials series a while back.

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
You could be right...I did hear that Yui Hatano was lined up for IR. However I have seen one or two fake titles before with blacked-up Japanese guys so Im cautious about this one.

In other news: a new Yu Shinoda IR title will drop soon, with bermuda. Never got into her but she is certainly a 'big name'. Not her first time, did one in the immigration officials series a while back.
Not a fan of Bermuda rope and golden paint series. Dandy black titles are a lot more hardcore since they're using dogfart actors in L.A.

mademan

Jan 9, 2009
im still wondering what happen to TOMOKA SAKURAI, all of a sudden she just stop making AVI, some said she might have change name, i like her videos, if anyone finds out if she change here name or whats the latest news about her please post back, she only did one INTERRACIAL video from HEYZO

Capture.JPG

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
https://avio.pw/en/movie/654t

The details of Bermuda title for Yui Hatano is above, quite sure it is a fake IR
Her best friend in av Hibiki Otsuki did one in L.A with Dandy and was rather tame. I don't see why she wants to fake it since she did it 9 years ago shortly after her debut in 08. She doesn't need to go all the way like Ai uehara in Africa or Marcia base with dogfart unless it affects her popularity in the long run. Her body is deteriorating before she even turn 30 with overworking to pump out all those titles. She even get a get a part in a few avop vr titles.

highr

Nov 4, 2016
According to the trailer. she sucks off a Black guy but that's it. It looks like all the guys she fucks are Japanese. It's like Rio Hamasaki's IR movie from awhile back.

firefly1

Jan 7, 2014

Well that is good news. I hope she received a thorough pounding, because GM-014 and SERO-0159 were weak. She said she had fun, and she certainly looks happy.

https://twitter.com/abashiri0091/status/884984110116208641

https://twitter.com/yu_shinoda/status/885143613012811776

Yuu Shinoda New IR.jpg Yuu Shinoda New IR 2.jpg

Reactions: shawn720s

alphaqsilly

Aug 24, 2009
Aika had one with former Boxer Yuji Gomez, who is from the US. GM-012 is the movie code.
The guy is not black, but it is interracial. Also he has a series of these where he bangs various JAV girls.
Speaking of Yuji Gomez does can anyone identify the girl in GM-029 wearing a Chinese outfit if I recall he cums in her and she freaks out and starts screaming at him in what I believe is Chinese. She was speaking Japanese in the beginning of the video so maybe she is half.

Last edited:
Reactions: shawn720s

Seven_pick

Jul 20, 2015
Bermuda is gonna release an IR title featured Kanako Ioka too

DEbJItIVwAEjr19.jpg

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Bermuda is gonna release an IR title featured Kanako Ioka too

DEbJItIVwAEjr19.jpg

Her second one. But too late haha. I also gave up on her. Since 2015, she didn't make any really good movie except KV one. It seems that she either works for Serebu No Tomo movies that all look the same, or does bondage/wax movies.

Arti

Jan 29, 2015
Hey guys I need your help!

Can anybody download REXD 093 through this link http://tanix.net/video/114135/rexd-093-black-in-roppongi-sturmabteilung-red

This movie is where Akari Hoshino and Nana Saeki get laid with Justin Long and other guys with really big dick

So sad that I cant download it :(

Okay so what you need to do is use Download Helper. It won't download the video if you're actually on the page of the video, that is true, but there's a way around it. Start the video, and once the Download Helper icon is in color to show it detects the video, just move to another page, another website or whatever, and then go on the Download Helper icon (which will be back in black and white) and find the video it detected which should be now on the non-active pages. From there, it WILL download it.

Reactions: Seven_pick

Seven_pick

Jul 20, 2015
Okay so what you need to do is use Download Helper. It won't download the video if you're actually on the page of the video, that is true, but there's a way around it. Start the video, and once the Download Helper icon is in color to show it detects the video, just move to another page, another website or whatever, and then go on the Download Helper icon (which will be back in black and white) and find the video it detected which should be now on the non-active pages. From there, it WILL download it.
Thank you dude, I did it as you instructed but it informed ''aborted", so sad ...

firefly1

Jan 7, 2014