[Info] JAV actresses comeback from retirement

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Minako Komukai
MXGS-915.jpg MXGS-929.jpg

another mature women made a comeback, not a very popular name but she is good ;)

Nanako Yoshioka
OBA-318.jpg

Reactions: mago

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Last edited:
Reactions: Supmop

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Minako Komukai has a gorgeous face. I found her on javpop and later checked caribbean-062516-193 to see her in action. She has a big trunk, which I'm not a fan of, but her face is really attractive so I can forget it. I think I will keep an eye on her.

yes she have gorgeous face + big boobs, she is awesome, she need to perform more

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I just read that, indeed, she had drug problems. :(

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
Risa Coda have comeback from retirement ??

if she did then she's hiding it very well because there's nothing of a comeback on her social media, I think that person is just naming some people from over the years who came back from retirement i guess?

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
if she did then she's hiding it very well because there's nothing of a comeback on her social media, I think that person is just naming some people from over the years who came back from retirement i guess?

yes, I think so too

already know Sarasa Hara, Nozomi Asou, and Serina Hayakawa have made comeback

but Risa Coda is a surprise if she really comeback

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Very happy to see that Mirei Kazuha is back under a new name. She's not busty, but she has a lovely figure, is flexible and has good control
h_172hmgl151pl.jpg

I learned about her from this movie. She kept grabbing her male neighbors and basically made them nakadashi because she wanted a child. It was the first movie I'd ever seem like that. She was great in it
1havd703pl.jpg

Reactions: mago

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
I know there's a lot of people that still want yua aida, ryoko mistake, riko tachibana, anri Suzuki, kaera uehara, and more av actresses to make an av comeback. We don't know how they look today and they could have aged horribly, which will ruin our image of them. They don't even have social media accounts like sora aoi, maria ozawa, rio, aino, or mihiro. Even if they return, they will be placed in smaller studios like sarasa/iroha. It's hard to compete with the young best sellers like shoko and yua mikami.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I know there's a lot of people that still want yua aida, ryoko mistake, riko tachibana, anri Suzuki, kaera uehara, and more av actresses to make an av comeback. We don't know how they look today and they could have aged horribly, which will ruin our image of them. They don't even have social media accounts like sora aoi, maria ozawa, rio, aino, or mihiro. Even if they return, they will be placed in smaller studios like sarasa/iroha. It's hard to compete with the young best sellers like shoko and yua mikami.

there are always market for mature womens, doesn't matter if they can get contract from the biggest players and with their popularity I'm sure they can get at least studios like madonna, venus, tameikegoro or takara if they make AV comeback

Ryoko Mitake looks older but still hot, I seen Sora Aoi in non AV tv program few years ago, she looks a bit older than her latest video

I would love to see 'Nana" return. She's been gone about 10 years or so but could still hold her own!!View attachment 876759

equal rival for maria ozawa at her prime time, but unfortunately Nana only have short career in AV and dissapeared

I'm sure she still looks hot now

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
there are always market for mature womens, doesn't matter if they can get contract from the biggest players and with their popularity I'm sure they can get at least studios like madonna, venus, tameikegoro or takara if they make AV comeback

Ryoko Mitake looks older but still hot, I seen Sora Aoi in non AV tv program few years ago, she looks a bit older than her latest video

equal rival for maria ozawa at her prime time, but unfortunately Nana only have short career in AV and dissapeared

I'm sure she still looks hot now
I'm more curious about yua aida. She looks like the type that doesn't age well because her debut and her final work looks quite different in just 3 years. She got a deep voice like reon kadena too.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I'm more curious about yua aida. She looks like the type that doesn't age well because her debut and her final work looks quite different in just 3 years. She got a deep voice like reon kadena too.

her comeback still in my wist list :)