...incest...

[Warlord]

Nov 21, 2020
hi, i'm looking for something where the mom has her tits out as she does house chores or they are close to falling out and the son sees the whole thing. ideally the mom would know the son is watching but she just lets her. i like it if this teasing goes on for a very long time instead of going straight to sex. could be cool if this happens in front of people (father, friends or etc) but thats not necessary. major bonus if during cleaning or etc, the mom brusher over her son with her breasts or etc or some kind of physical contact.

i know this is a far fetch, but thank you so much
Sounds hot

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
Just came across this
https://www.dmm.co.jp/digital/videoa/-/detail/=/cid=1sdmf00012
1sdmf00012ps.jpg

starred by Eriko Hiroaka.
I kinda like it because its really unconventional. First of all the actress is really mature looking well suited for mom role. But I always feel there always something off about having Misaki Honda or Yui Hatano in mom roles where the "son" is like so much older than them.
Definitely not stunning as those young A listers .. but with a real mature charm of her own.
Housewife View attachment 2093805 Glasses View attachment 2093806 Make up really up the ante..View attachment 2093807

The story itself more of a unusual story of an ultra introvert pervert son where Eriko is his Mom , she take cares of him so much even of his sexual needs. The sex is not lusty mom , more like a chore sex . In fact , she never leave the premise of a mom(so the movie itself is a bit dark) , she is always trying to get sonny out of the house for a job. Yes.. thats actually a plot .
I like the part where the son actually jack himself off first , then when mom come for the usual hand job / mouth job. Mom can't get him to cum and she jack until wanna zzzz...
View attachment 2093842
Eventually she have to up the stakes , but all the while very chore like and robotic like her job is just to make him cum
View attachment 2093845 She pulled his hand off when he get too enthusiastic and say "its painful don't do that or something" View attachment 2093848
but when still all else fail , mom have to use the ultimate cowgirl move but still expressionless and its a chore face (nice going sonny)
View attachment 2093851

So sonny actually found a job , but its a fake , he actually hanging out in the park or something. Meanwhile sometimes he will suddenly hustle unsuspecting mom for a quickie suddenly
View attachment 2093859shocking mom initially View attachment 2093860 but accepting her duty eventually.

View attachment 2093861 Eventually when mom come back from an outing , she catches him hanging out in the park instead of working. Dad get angry , and slap the son.View attachment 2093866
When mom goes to comfort the son , sonny boy actually accuse mom of making up to meet up with men and well xxx x2 .
I like the part when mom thought its over View attachment 2093871 ,
and tried to dress up . But sonny boy decide a 2nd round. Her reaction is quite "real" in as "she didn't expect it again" View attachment 2093872
i like little things like these , i feel lacking in JA movies nowadays.
Even her end resigned look is a great feel, she doesn't say anything , but her expression says it all
View attachment 2093874
But hey its a good ending , eventually all mom's hard work and never give up attitude manage to turn sonny boy into a good working person in the end.
who would have thought..turn out all you need for a wayward boy is an "encouraging" mom like Eriko. =D

View attachment 2093877

This movie is abit dark oriented and if your looking for a mom moaning like a sex kitten with sonny sex , this aint it , I like it for the actress resigned quiet look on her face. But it really fit the plot. If she start moaning like a sex kitten , i can assure you the plot is ruined. Nowadays plot are usually clones of series with each movie an exact clone scenes of the previous series just with a different actress. This unusual movie really provide a reprieve from all the clones mom-son series.
I love this. I think it may even have a sequel. She is believable as a mother doing her "duty" to help her son in each and every way that he needs. Her acting is actually superb, imo. Very sexy and realistic.

Walle12

JAV VR needs less clothes and more lesbian
Dec 6, 2008
DSVR-932 is awesome in VR.

hooters666

Dec 5, 2009
SPOILER ALERT ON SDMF-019

Peeps,

Like to discuss SDMF-019 a bit more....

The last scene appears that the son ejuculate into her without protection and then at the kitchen she got blood ozing down her legs. Is that her miscarriage or something?

Thanks

Reactions: bigloser0

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017

Peeps,

The last scene appears that the son ejuculate into her without protection and then at the kitchen she got blood ozing down her legs. Is that her miscarriage or something?

Thanks

Peeps,

Thanks
Its really anybody's guess. Up to your own imagination. :D

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
SDMF-019 is mind blowing and probably the best of the lot with better camera angles and more brutal incest.!
I don't know why the father wasn't in 019 (he caught them....divorce....death...???) but with him out of the picture the dynamic between the son and his mother became much more Dom/sub with her becoming more accepting of her role as sexual servant.
VERY HOT stuff.

hooters666

Dec 5, 2009
Just watched this and the hot factor is very high. One particular scene, after cumming multiple times with her SIL while daughter stumped drunk on sofa...she was self satisfying herself by oozing her SIL sperm out from the condom and swallowing it and smearing whatever left over on her clit and rub herself crazily to big O! Insane to the max. I know this is not incest hence apologies but really I am floored by this simple looking MILF with talented acting.

cheers

18sprd01397pl.jpg

Last edited:

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014

Peeps,

Thanks
POTENTIAL SPOILER ALERT......

I don't speak Japanese, so I'm not exactly sure about this, but.....
She obviously didn't want her son to cum inside of her, but in an act of dominance and control, he sent his seed as deep inside of her womb as he could.
Some of the subtitle files I've seen for this series indicate that the mother has gone thru menopause, but since I like the kink of pregnancy risk I just ignore that.
The way that I like interpreting it for myself is that the blood was a miscarriage. While she was originally apprehensive to receive his seed because she feared pregnancy, her views and feelings have started to change.
When he finally claims her by cumming inside of her, she dips her fingers into her pussy and scoops out of huge dollop of her son's seed. She looks up at him with a look of resignation and acceptance, knowing full well that he intended to do with her as he pleased....even to the point of breeding her.
With her husband out of the picture (divorce), she has clearly chosen to dedicate her life completely to her son....and he becomes the man of their house. Since he doesn't date, she understands that she is his only sexual outlet...and thus represents his only chance to become a father. Her love and devotion for him lead her to accept her role as his submissive/sex slave. As he has chosen to cast condoms aside, it is his choice to take that risk...and perhaps he even wants and intends to impregnate her....to complete her ultimate submission and get her to have his child.
Once she gives in to the idea of having his child, it would be natural for her to have a sense of optimism and happiness.
So....
Once she sees the blood, she realizes that she has miscarried and lost her son's baby. (I have been working on creating/editing subtitles for the entire series that incorporates the risk of pregnancy and repercussions...more on that later.) The loss of the child would surely lead her to feel a sense of sadness and loss.

That's why she goes to a child's playground and sits on a teeter-totter, which is generally meant to be enjoyed by kids. She is clearly saddened and holding her arms around her waist, indicating that she misses and wants to hold the unborn child she had come to love. The miscarriage represents a failure on her part. Her body has betrayed them both...unable to support and protect their unborn child. She loves and serves her son with everything she has....but her ageing body has failed her...and thus she has failed her son. How would he react? Would he hate her? Resent her? Be disappointed in her? Or worse...leave her???
Enter her son....
Her finds his mother in her saddened state and puts a coat around her shoulders to warm and comfort her. (Taking care of her...further symbolizing that he is continuing his transition from her child to her male partner.) He takes the opposite seat on the teeter-totter and looks into her eyes indicating that he understands and potentially even shares her pain at the loss of their child. Teeter-Totters go up and down, so this indicates that they are going to continue in their relationship....and that they will be together through a life of ups and downs....and likely at least one incestuous child is in their future.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Reactions: hooters666

hooters666

Dec 5, 2009
Imsully

Firstly much appreciation to you for penning such a detailed synopsis. I would agreed with your obervations too and the last part I thought she was cradling a baby but alas it was imaginary. The script is near genius and hope the trilogy doesnt end here.

thx

ramp_it_up

Dec 21, 2018
POTENTIAL SPOILER ALERT......

I don't speak Japanese, so I'm not exactly sure about this, but.....
She obviously didn't want her son to cum inside of her, but in an act of dominance and control, he sent his seed as deep inside of her womb as he could.
Some of the subtitle files I've seen for this series indicate that the mother has gone thru menopause, but since I like the kink of pregnancy risk I just ignore that.
The way that I like interpreting it for myself is that the blood was a miscarriage. While she was originally apprehensive to receive his seed because she feared pregnancy, her views and feelings have started to change.
When he finally claims her by cumming inside of her, she dips her fingers into her pussy and scoops out of huge dollop of her son's seed. She looks up at him with a look of resignation and acceptance, knowing full well that he intended to do with her as he pleased....even to the point of breeding her.
With her husband out of the picture (divorce), she has clearly chosen to dedicate her life completely to her son....and he becomes the man of their house. Since he doesn't date, she understands that she is his only sexual outlet...and thus represents his only chance to become a father. Her love and devotion for him lead her to accept her role as his submissive/sex slave. As he has chosen to cast condoms aside, it is his choice to take that risk...and perhaps he even wants and intends to impregnate her....to complete her ultimate submission and get her to have his child.
Once she gives in to the idea of having his child, it would be natural for her to have a sense of optimism and happiness.
So....
Once she sees the blood, she realizes that she has miscarried and lost her son's baby. (I have been working on creating/editing subtitles for the entire series that incorporates the risk of pregnancy and repercussions...more on that later.) The loss of the child would surely lead her to feel a sense of sadness and loss.

That's why she goes to a child's playground and sits on a teeter-totter, which is generally meant to be enjoyed by kids. She is clearly saddened and holding her arms around her waist, indicating that she misses and wants to hold the unborn child she had come to love. The miscarriage represents a failure on her part. Her body has betrayed them both...unable to support and protect their unborn child. She loves and serves her son with everything she has....but her ageing body has failed her...and thus she has failed her son. How would he react? Would he hate her? Resent her? Be disappointed in her? Or worse...leave her???
Enter her son....
Her finds his mother in her saddened state and puts a coat around her shoulders to warm and comfort her. (Taking care of her...further symbolizing that he is continuing his transition from her child to her male partner.) He takes the opposite seat on the teeter-totter and looks into her eyes indicating that he understands and potentially even shares her pain at the loss of their child. Teeter-Totters go up and down, so this indicates that they are going to continue in their relationship....and that they will be together through a life of ups and downs....and likely at least one incestuous child is in their future.

Thoughts?

Holy shit I'm speechless. The SDMF stories are very creepy in general but the sex is beyond hot. Like I said before I like my incest silent.

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
WARNING....MORE POTENTIAL SPOILER ALERTS RE: SDMF-019

A quick follow-up from my comments regarding the mother bleeding in SDMF-019.
While I was working on my subtitle project for SDMF-019, I took a few moments to research and get more information about bleeding during pregnancy.
(Yes...I am a pervert....but I am a detail oriented pervert with dedication to my Kinky Kraft).
It turns out that light vaginal bleeding during pregnancy isn't uncommon. It can be cause for alarm, but isn't necessarily a sign of miscarriage.

As such...I am creating TWO DIFFERENT endings for my SDMF-019 subtitle project. Much like 012 and 017, 019 has fewer lines of dialog than an average film. I've currently only got about 250 and it's already 3/4 of the way completed. I should definitely have it up and shared before the weekend.
I am pasting this that I found on the web:
Beyond abdominal cramping and passing tissues (the placenta and the gestational sac) through the vagina, one of the most common symptoms of miscarriage is vaginal bleeding. That said, bleeding in early pregnancy does not always mean miscarriage.