...incest...

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Haidon

Long-Time Lurker
May 23, 2014
The actress is Iori Kogawa. No idea about which movie tho
Thanks! The movie, as found in the other thread by Kssk, was STAR-784. I had figured on it being a newer release and didn't go back far enough in the annals of SOD.

Palakona

Nov 9, 2020

ramp_it_up

Dec 21, 2018
Hello does anyone have subtitle RBD-10? I am sure that everybody will like the translation or subtitle. Plot is amazing...
I love the covers to those movies, the mom is partially clothed legs spread while the son's face is blurred or is facing away with a look of shame. The titles of the movies makes it hotter. Mother Son copulating or mother son incest feralization etc.

Last edited:

apoorgaymer

Jun 23, 2021
Is there any way to get subtitles for FA Pro incest movies? I have been looking them for a long time. Chinese will also be fine so I can translate it into English with some software, I need to get the context of the scenes atleast. When I google AKBS 027, I can see some chinese sub exist, but videos are not loading/are deleted and don't know where to get them.

[Warlord]

Nov 21, 2020
Is there any way to get subtitles for FA Pro incest movies? I have been looking them for a long time. Chinese will also be fine so I can translate it into English with some software, I need to get the context of the scenes atleast. When I google AKBS 027, I can see some chinese sub exist, but videos are not loading/are deleted and don't know where to get them.
haha i have asked this question so many fucking time but if it comes to learning japanese then i am down to it for fa pro incest movies

apoorgaymer

Jun 23, 2021
haha i have asked this question so many fucking time but if it comes to learning japanese then i am down to it for fa pro incest movies
Are you aware of any thai/chinese/korean subs database? Like subscene but only for jav srt files.

In some threads here about JAV subs, theres a dump of 28K chinese subs and around 6 of them were FA Pro movies. Any idea whats their source?

Last edited:

[Warlord]

Nov 21, 2020
Are you aware of any thai/chinese/korean subs database? Like subscene but only for jav srt files.

In some threads here about JAV subs, theres a dump of 28K chinese subs and around 6 of them were FA Pro movies. Any idea whats their source?
sorry i have no idea

apoorgaymer

Jun 23, 2021
Subtitlecat, download and convert to txt, translate, paste onto the srt.
This is what I have been doing for the chinese subs I get, but subtitlecat has very few FA pro movies. Theres a Chinese 28K+ sub dump here, I just wanted to know the source of that chinese website where it was extracted from.

Palakona

Nov 9, 2020

Attachments

• NUKA-33-en.rar
    8.8 KB · Views: 227
Reactions: tobas and shawn720s

ypal

Feb 22, 2021
Sorry for the ignorance but can you guide me how to open it please? Thanks so much

Haidon

Long-Time Lurker
May 23, 2014
Sorry for the ignorance but can you guide me how to open it please? Thanks so much
.rar files are archive files, like .zip files. In the case of .rar, either WinRAR or 7Zip will open the archive so you can extract the files from within.

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
this is exactly what i like but i basically like more when son plans or takes the first step like in ure 005 yumi kazama series and yeah henry tsukamoto works is just so detailed
Does anyone know the name of the comic that URE-005 (and the related URE-002 and URE-004) is?

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
The name of the comic is たとえば母が

k180678497.1.jpg

ramp_it_up

Dec 21, 2018
Hello does anyone have subtitle RBD-10? I am sure that everybody will like the translation or subtitle. Plot is amazing...
Her body is banging

Reactions: Palakona