...incest...

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
For anyone wondering why so many of my posts disappeared...
18sprd993pl.jpg

-Sakana

Last edited:
Reactions: mago

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Posts are timed, it's like newspaper, not a book. When you go backward and edit old posts, most people who follow the thread as time goes by won't notice or ever bother to go back and read your updated version, since they think they have read it already.

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
Posts are timed, it's like newspaper, not a book. When you go backward and edit old posts, most people who follow the thread as time goes by won't notice or ever bother to go back and read your updated version, since they think they have read it already.

Hmm. I hadn't thoug..
prmj002pl.jpg

Last edited:

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
Posts are timed...like newspaper...most people...won't notice or ever bother to ...read your updated version...

I re-added some of those "old" vids and added one or two newer ones (at least, new to me) to my old empty posts. I just downloaded another 10-15 videos while I was at work this evening so when I have time, I'll skim those and see if there's any worthwhile incest-themed content.

-Sakana

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
OKAX-187
A nice compilation of various mother/son incest blowjob and nakadashi scenes.

-Sakana
OKAX-187-1 COMP mother son incest.jpg

Last edited:

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
:) ...middle aged woman keeps her Alzheimer's-addled father tied to a post in the house and occasionally sucks and rides the old man's cock...this movie: FAX-454

Mago, did you get to watch this? Just curious what you thought of that scene. It goes in the go-to category for me. When she jumps off that cock to suck the cream out then looks up at him as he explodes into her throat...amazing!

Last edited:

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
;)
DVDMS-175
A father daughter incest setup video. The girls are really cute IMHO. I can't lie about how cute I thought some of the actresses were, especially the first actress who gives the best performance, hands down! The third scene's actress is really cute but this must be her first video because the performance is so "meh", but it's nice to see a woman so cute on screen. The first girl makes DL'ing the whole video worth it, though. Very impressed with her!
View attachment 1177560
I looked up this one on Javlibrary and it doesn't list the actress's names so I have no idea who the first actress was. If anyone out there knows, please Reply to this post with her name. Thank you.

-Sakana​

Supmop/mago, I just added this new post recommending a father/daughter vid by Deep's. I think you guys might like the first scene.

-Sakana

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
ding73ding,wildfire1,Supmop...thought you might like this compilation or mother/son scenes.
-Sakana
Hmm... no.

Incest by itself is near zero interest for me. Yes it's a kind of immorality which always (or may) add some tension but by itself it's never enough to make a good vid out of an average vid. The cover and title and blurp for OKAX-187 doesn't do anything for me. A mother old enough to have a son old enough to fuck her makes it very very unlikely I want to see her naked. A father-daughter or uncle-niece incest vid is far more likely to star a hot young girl.

But guess what son-fucks-mother by far dominate the incest vid market, compared to father-fucks-daughter. I have my pet theory why that is. Anyway, bottomline is I'm not a fan of incest JAV.

cavarrone

Mar 30, 2014
Hmm... no.

Incest by itself is near zero interest for me. Yes it's a kind of immorality which always (or may) add some tension but by itself it's never enough to make a good vid out of an average vid. The cover and title and blurp for OKAX-187 doesn't do anything for me. A mother old enough to have a son old enough to fuck her makes it very very unlikely I want to see her naked. A father-daughter or uncle-niece incest vid is far more likely to star a hot young girl.

But guess what son-fucks-mother by far dominate the incest vid market, compared to father-fucks-daughter. I have my pet theory why that is. Anyway, bottomline is I'm not a fan of incest JAV.
What is your theory? For the record, I agree with your preferences, I strongly prefer the old man-teen girl scenario. But on these days, apparently young actresses' closest thing to incest theme is the lame "new stepsister" scenario.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
My theory is that the target fans have real world Oepedius (sp?) Complex. They really do have desires for their mom or aunty or older female relatives. By comparison, older men who buys AV don't have desires for their daughters or younger female relatives.

Older AV customers tends to fantasize about hot young girls in general, not just their own blood relatives, so they spread out their spending to all kinds of genre not just incest. Classic case is older gentlemen buy soapland or NTR AV because that's exactly what they do (visit soapland) or fantasize about (desiring the hot wives in their work or living environment). Younger AV customers (at least a significant segment of that) don't visit soapland, are afraid of girls their own age so they fantasize about the women who, not by choice, are present in their lives: mothers and teachers.