...incest...

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017

I am always conned by the covers of the DVD titles.
So that the actress looks way too good and you will buy the DVD.

No idea. Definitely not cum.
A lot of titles are not real cum.
As compared to cum, their mixture is too milky and watery.

Reactions: SakanaShachou

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
JUKF-019
ARISAKA Miyuki
My Older Brother is my Ona Pet

h_227jukf019pl.jpg

Quick Note:
"Ona" is short for "Onanie", a German word for masturbation that the Japanese have borrowed. It's actually from the Bible, from the story of someone named Onan, who spilled his seed on the floor rather than impregnate his deceased brother's wife.

Interestingly, the Japanese also borrowed another German word "Arbeit", meaning "work". The Japanized version, "Arubaito", is used to refer to part-time workers.

Last edited:
Reactions: bigloser0

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
There's one company that always features really cute actresses on the cover. They're usually playing "amateurs" who got picked up at an izakaya or on the street. When you watch the movies, the women look good but they don't look like they do on the covers. Also, it takes so long for the couples to start fucking and the camera is usually so far away from the action, it's frustrating. If you want to make a talky independent movie, just do that. I'll post a picture from one of this company's vids if I can find it. It's a unique cover design, depicting one actress on top and the other on the bottom, usually in a restaurant and in the middle of a conversation with a man whose face we can't see, with horizontal line in the middle. The bad camerawork and deceptive covers have made me distrust this company. I've tried to watch 3 of this company's videos so far and I'm always disappointed. Just show us how the women really look, get the talk over with quickly and let the camera crew get close to the action. Save the verite chatter for John Cassavettes and get to the S&F!

-Sakana
Haven't seen the kind of movie you mentioned. But would definitely want to watch one. I must say some of these amateurs/spy camera title girls do look good and may even surpass some of the JAV actresses in terms of beauty. Too bad they only produce 1 title. I must say its good enough. Cos you don't need to download so many to wank. One good one will do though many of us would prefer a variety of themes from a pretty girl.

Short talk is better than long talk. I don't mind a long foreplay. Spice things up.
Hope to hear good from you soon with regards to this type of movie.
Thank you in advance, Mr SakanaShachou.

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
Haven't seen the kind of movie you mentioned...Hope to hear good from you soon with regards to this type of movie.
Thank you in advance, Mr SakanaShachou.

As soon as I call that company out for being deceptive with their talents' looks, they came out with a vid where the actresses looked just as good as they do in the cover. I'll post the cover when I get back to the lab.

Reactions: Nasu no shogun

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
VRTM-338 RENA Aoi /MIYAZAWA Yukari / HOSHINO Ai
I will get pregnant by my older brother! I will force him to ejaculate into my vagina repeatedly with a forceful hold! Part 3"
h_910vrtm338pl.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: bigloser0

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
I'm gonna have some more recommendations soon. Been busy with life but...

And here we are!

VENU-742 [VENUS] Haruna Hana big tits mother nakadashi
VENU-742-1 [VENUS] HARUNA Hana big tits mother son incest nakadashi.jpg

SPRD-974 [TAKARA VISUAL] Kanasugi Rio jukujo incest nakadashi
SPRD-974-1 [TAKARA VISUAL] shortcut jukujo incest nakadashi.jpg

DVDES-843 [DEEPS SOD] KING GAME incest nakadashi Hatsume Rina
Hatsumi Saki, Mizumi Saki, Hasumi Kurea, Asakura Ai
DVDES-843-1 [DEEPS SOD] HATSUME Rina HASUMI Kurea KING GAME incest nakadashi.jpg

HQIS-022 Family of Perverts Father, Mother, Daughter, Grandmother incest jukujo obasan shoujou Nanjitori Sumika Aizawa Yurina Narisawa Hinami
HQIS-022-1 Family of Perverts Father, Mother, Daughter, Grandmother incest jukujo obasan shoujou.jpg

SGRS-027 SUZUKAWA Ayane HARA Miori

In the second scene with Mai Miori, sporting a pageboy haircut (the Japanese "girl next door" haircut), she hard fucks and sucks her father off for a good 20 minutes. After he leaves, she's still so turned on, she masturbates at her desk afterwards. As she rubs herself off we hear her thoughts (in a wistful voiceover) she proclaims, "I can't forget my father's dick. It's so big and thick and when he puts it in its like heaven! I'm into my boyfriend but I can never be fully satisfied by his cock alone. I can't lie to myself. Father's cock is the best."
SGRS-027.jpg

http://www.javlibrary.com/en/vl_star.php?s=aysak

-Sakana

Attachments

• CRZ-009-1 [MELLOW MOON] nakadashi incest.jpg
    CRZ-009-1 [MELLOW MOON] nakadashi incest.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 240
Last edited:

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
I'm gonna have some more recommendations soon. Been busy with life but I left my a Torrent app running all weekend. I got to check a few vids just to see if they downloaded properly. On some torrents, sometimes the sound doesn't work, if you can believe that! Anyway, I got some incest-themed movies and scenes in there and if their good, I'll post the covers.

-Sakana
Thanks.

I used to download tonnes of movies.
Sometimes waiting happily for hours for them to be done and found out that the download has no sound.
Still fap to the audio-less video without a choice.

Reactions: SakanaShachou

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
...I used to download tonnes of movies...and found out that the download has no sound...

I still have one like that (no sound) but it stars this adorable jukujo. She has a cute face for a woman in her fifties and it's not a large file so I kept it.

Last edited:

blah13

Mar 22, 2010
Thanks.

I used to download tonnes of movies.
Sometimes waiting happily for hours for them to be done and found out that the download has no sound.
Still fap to the audio-less video without a choice.

Just curious, but for your movies with no sound are you using vlc. I have a few older JAV movies where the sound only works on windows media player or media player classic. I think this sometimes happens because they use Vorbis encoding which vlc doesnt support.

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
Just curious, but for your movies with no sound are you using vlc. I have a few older JAV movies where the sound only works on windows media player or media player classic. I think this sometimes happens because they use Vorbis encoding which vlc doesnt support.

Yeah, I'm using VLC but on a Mac so I can't currently use Windows Media Player. When I get a new PC, I'll download the codecs to help play the video and audio files that have been giving me trouble.

Last edited:

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017

Thanks for the explanation.
I really don't know what happened but I have moved on and don't really bother about it. If its a really good show, I will fap to it without the sound.
And I have also converted to a MAC user 5 years ago due to its fast start up time. For Windows, the Media Player Classic is my all time favourite. Download the oldest version and it can play all sorts of videos, most of them! For MAC, I am using VLC and MAC media player.

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
I tried to find info on the cast but no dice. If anyone's got any info on the actresses involved it'd be much appreciated.
118dly010pl.jpg

I just found out the older sister with the short hair is MIORI Mai! I'm a big fan so I can't believe I didn't recognize her! I wonder who is playing the mom. If anyone knows....

Reactions: shawn720s

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
I'm gonna have some more recommendations soon. Been busy with life but...

And here we go!

CRZ-009 In The Hospital Room [MELLOW MOON] nakadashi incest
Amagai Shiori Akiyoshi Shino Sugai Akina
View attachment 1537651

VENU-742 [VENUS] Haruna Hana big tits mother nakadashi
View attachment 1537661

SPRD-974 [TAKARA VISUAL] Kanasugi Rio jukujo incest nakadashi
View attachment 1537691

DVDES-843 [DEEPS SOD] KING GAME incest nakadashi Hatsume Rina
Hatsumi Saki, Mizumi Saki, Hasumi Kurea, Asakura Ai
View attachment 1537708

HQIS-022 Family of Perverts Father, Mother, Daughter, Grandmother incest jukujo obasan shoujou Nanjitori Sumika Aizawa Yurina Narisawa Hinami
View attachment 1537761

SGRS-027 SUZUKAWA Ayane MIORI Mai
In the second scene, with Ayane Suzukawa in a pageboy haircut (that Japanese "girl next door" haircut), she hard fucks and sucks her father off for a good 20 minutes. Even after he leaves, she's still so hot and turned on, she masturbates at her desk afterwards. As she rubs herself off with her hand down in her fresh, white panties, in her thoughts (done in a wistful voiceover by the actress) she proclaims, "I can't be without father's dick. It's so big and thick and when he puts it in me we go to heaven together! I don't dislike my current boyfriend but I can never be fully satisfied by his cock alone. After all is said & done, for me, no one's dick is better than father's."
View attachment 1537762

-Sakana

I just added these recommendations to a post that was blank. It's on page 5 of this forum. I simply replied to it so you all would see the same recs here. I'll add more incest recommendations to this reply soon...

-Sakana

Last edited: