Immersive 3D Content and Enthusiasts (oh boy...)

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Okay, so begins the dilemma now that I’ve opened this up. If I don’t re-encode anything and let the users that know how do their own encoding, so they can download smaller files and whatnot, then the users that don’t know how will go without. On the other hand…if I do re-encode to 60fps before posting, those who would have gone without now have it! BUT…those who can do it themselves might not like the way I do it and/or the results of my re-encode. I certainly won’t put up two versions, that’s too much bandwidth for one title (one downstream and two upstream). I’m thinking, though, those that can’t or don’t know how to do this far outnumber those who can, so, if I had to “please” an audience, it would have to be the larger one. But that's not to say I'll be doing it, though.

That being said, I can’t imagine I’d re-encode every title I get going forward. I might have fun doing some that I already have, though! A remaster so to speak. This stuff really is better @60fps. Ones that I won’t do are the ones with lower quality to begin with. The ones that are blurry or have feathering or are lacking a sharp picture. That’s quite a lot of the older ones. They are getting better but some still look that way.

xaoeu

Feb 21, 2016
It would be nice if larger files could be uploaded as .mkv instead of .mp4 for us peasants without filejoker premium. :oops:

.mp4 files generally can't be played unless the file is 100% downloaded while .mkv can be played as long as the start of the file is okay. This means you can extract one archive out of many with winrar or whatever using "keep broken files" and still play the downloaded part of the video.

It is very easy to save an .mp4 file as an .mkv, just open the file in Avidemux, make sure the outputs are set to Copy, then set the Output Format to Mkv Muxer. File - Save will save the file with the same contents but a matroska container.

mgs4raiden

Jul 3, 2009
Requesting

AVVR-229 Sakura Chinami

h_1245avvr00229pl.jpg

GASVR-016 Nishimura Nina (Oosawa Kaede)
71gasvr00014pl.jpg

TWVR-001 Shibuya Kaho
2twvr00001pl.jpg

EKAIVR-016 Haruna Hana
2ekaivr00016pl.jpg

Thank You :)

doggyfong

Dec 15, 2008

Thunder1x10n

Jun 19, 2017
I have asking who is the cutie in 3DSVR-197 in this thread before.
13dsvr00197jp-1.jpg

I finally found out. She is a new comer who use different name in every title she is in:confused:
69l9_b.jpg

6djz_b.jpg

6dnq_b.jpg

6czu_b.jpg

4 title 4 different names. Dose she really want to hide her identity or what?
This just in, she's finally using the name Ishikawa Yuna to release 2 new VR videos! Would really love to see these too :cinta:

CRVR-087
CRVR087-IshikawaYuna-Takumi-R1-.jpg

KVR1804-4
KVR1804-4-Takumi-R1.jpg

Reactions: PLAboy and mrhorn

waspie

Nov 28, 2009
Firstly, thank you everyone for posting all this. A lot are nice, but i do have a question or 2. Are there any uncensored vr ? To me, it's just silly having censored vr, we might as well just have sound and no picture, imo. And after a while, every vr video is pretty much the same as the last, no originality, same thing over and over again, just like Western rubbish. The reason i love Jav etc used to be their approach to movies. I personally prefer solo women and women showing off their beautiful bodies and their wondeful sexy clothing, opposed to the boring sex scenes, which more often than not, is ruined by this weird thing in Jav where the women finishes the man off in her mouth, seeing nothing ! It is always sexier (imo) to see a women finish her man with a hand/leg/foot job.
I did have some requests, but not sure if it would be polite to ask ? This is only my opinion and i mean no offence to any posters, i enjoyed a few and appreciate all your sharing and work ! I am happy to contribute some money to any movies i would ike to see uploaded, rather than buying a subscription to a site i probably can't read anyway ! Thanks all :)

Reactions: Casshern2

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
@waspie, just to ask, are you new to proper JAV? I ask because all mainstream JAV has mosaic and always has. Perhaps you’ve been exposed mostly to non-standard uncensored JAV not produced by the major studios? Just as an example, I’ve been into JAV for years and years and I know to expect mosaic in each and every title. So, when VR was announced, I knew right away there would be mosaic, there had to be. But, me being a fan, it was like being IN a normal JAV, which…(unfortunately, I suppose) included the mosaic. It depends on the individual, obviously.

And please request what you'd like! Either someone will have it or not, never hurts to ask.

Reactions: Raijinnn

waspie

Nov 28, 2009
You are correct Casshern, i am mainly into the uncesored Jav, but find the most appealing movies/clips to be in mosaic form, sadly. I have followed Jav for quite a few years, and i mostly am a fan as i said, of the solo and teasing style with the gorgeaous Jav women in various different outfits, and prefer fully clothed women taking advantage of their men ;) Pee for example, is still sexy as you can have imagination, but if uncensored, what a difference ! In VR, if women are doing teasing, dancing, stripping it would be the best. There is one woman that does this sort of film, i can't remember her name, but it still is mosaic when she does flash her womanhood !
Thanks for letting me request, i will look around, and keep my requests short when i do ask, or i will start a HUGE list !!

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
You are correct Casshern, i am mainly into the uncesored Jav, but find the most appealing movies/clips to be in mosaic form, sadly. I have followed Jav for quite a few years, and i mostly am a fan as i said, of the solo and teasing style with the gorgeaous Jav women in various different outfits, and prefer fully clothed women taking advantage of their men ;) Pee for example, is still sexy as you can have imagination, but if uncensored, what a difference ! In VR, if women are doing teasing, dancing, stripping it would be the best. There is one woman that does this sort of film, i can't remember her name, but it still is mosaic when she does flash her womanhood !
Thanks for letting me request, i will look around, and keep my requests short when i do ask, or i will start a HUGE list !!
Something along these lines?

AVOPVR-007 is mostly the girls taking turns doing things in front of you (then sex at the end). You can look at the sides of the title's graphic for a bit of a preview.
https://www.akiba-online.com/posts/3556655/

Reactions: waspie