Immersive 3D Content and Enthusiasts (oh boy...)

darkfader

ロリコン
May 1, 2011
If you have a high IPD and see the girls too big you need Whirligig, it is the one I use. It has the best zoom and best of all, you can adjust the diameter of the image (so you can reduce the size of the image without using the zoom).
I have SKYBOX but if it helps with some videos (probably mostly old ones?) it may be worth getting it. It's on SideQuest right now and will be put in Oculus store later I think but I'm not sure if it can stream via network yet. Anyways, I renewed my FJ account for more quality time.

Walle12

JAV VR needs less clothes and more lesbian
Dec 6, 2008
(probably mostly old ones?)
Not only old ones. With some labels I see the girls much bigger than others. For example DSVR, SIVR, KIWVR, the girls look like giants. With KVR, CRVR, VRKM, they have normal size.

I need to adjust the zoom and the diameter of the image and I can only do it with Whirligig.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Been awhile since I came back here...
So I got a new VR Device for PC so that I won't have to use my Gear VR as much
Problem now is that SKYBOX is no longer free
Anyone have recommendations for a VR player on PC?

Skybox isn't free anymore ? I guess I should avoid connecting my Oculus Go to internet lol.

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
It is free forever if you downloaded it when it was free and associated it to an Oculus or Steam account (if you have PC). If you download it now, you have to pay.

Reactions: darksider59

barba

we all make mistakes
Jun 6, 2007
It is free forever if you downloaded it when it was free and associated it to an Oculus or Steam account (if you have PC). If you download it now, you have to pay.

sounds like an old high school girlfriend of mine who... well, let's just say, she got around. but soon after graduation, she decided that if she was going to keep doing it, she wanted to get paid. from then on, for anyone who joined the line, it was cash on the barrel head. but if you knew her way back when, and if she liked you, you continued to get it for free until (to put it bluntly) no one wanted it anymore.

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
Ha ha yes, more or less is the same thing... :p

Catsy

Mar 11, 2018
Pigasus VR is pay but it's worth it IMO. It has the all the controls of Skybox and Deo combined (usually you have to pick one or the other and miss features the other has) and it supports more file types like Gifs and PNGs if you also look at images in VR.

Last edited:

doggyfong

Dec 15, 2008
Skybox isn't free anymore ? I guess I should avoid connecting my Oculus Go to internet lol.

I had it on my Gear VR, its tied to my Oculus account for it, but I cant be transferred to Rift/Quest
If I wanted to use it on my Rift I have to buy it for reals now, not worth the money imo
Deo worked very well, luckily I don't have to use dimension player...

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I had it on my Gear VR, its tied to my Oculus account for it, but I cant be transferred to Rift/Quest
If I wanted to use it on my Rift I have to buy it for reals now, not worth the money imo
Deo worked very well, luckily I don't have to use dimension player...

Skybox has a lot of features to scale the movie if it doesn't do it automatically. Maybe other players do the same and as good as Skybox.

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
Normally the image quality of JAV VR is very mediocre, compared to western companies. But this new label, AVER, has impressed me. The image quality of its first movies is really good, specially AVERV-001, the definition is really awesome:

averv-001-jpg.2358106

I hope the Ichika Matsumoto's movie (AVERV-006) maintains the same level of image quality and definition...

masked man

Feb 18, 2018
Thinking of picking up an Occulus Quest 2 as my Gear VR/S10 will one day go the way of the Dodo. So a few questions...

1. Can I watch VR videos while lying down with the Quest 2?
2. Is there a "loop" feature for video?
3. Does "3D sound" (or whatever it's called) work with the Quest 2?

Catsy

Mar 11, 2018
Thinking of picking up an Occulus Quest 2 as my Gear VR/S10 will one day go the way of the Dodo. So a few questions...

1. Can I watch VR videos while lying down with the Quest 2?
2. Is there a "loop" feature for video?

1. Yes, players should let you reorient the view once you're in them but the headset is going to want you to be facing forward to access the Oculus menus.
2. Yes, most players have a loop function, both of the whole video and a-b point looping however it's not seamless and they often have a short moment of the screen being black. If you have a short looped video you're better off using video editing software to copy the video several times on the timeline to make a longer video. Just make sure to use the correct format and resolution when rendering it.

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
Yes, but you need to buy 3d earphones. Quest 2 earphones are awful.

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
Me, three months ago:
Please S1 No1 Style, a new VR with Kano Yura... :metabelo:

They have listened to me... :cinta:

sivr111-pl.jpg

It is a pity I can't buy and download it to my PC at any JAV store, because they don't sell it with a download option to a PC, the hardware I use... :aghh: They are losing money...

Last edited:
Reactions: Ceres_Eris_Pluto

doggyfong

Dec 15, 2008
Skybox has a lot of features to scale the movie if it doesn't do it automatically. Maybe other players do the same and as good as Skybox.
Went to check out AVER
currently they are having a sale(50% off) on their VR lists
some of which are also on AFESTA
time to get me some stuff

Reactions: Walle12

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
Another JAV myth returns to VR, Maki Hojo, and another wasted movie and mediocre release from the mediocre Madonna / JUVR label, with the camera always one or two meters away... :mad::mad::mad:

They don't have a clue what VR is... :rolleyes:

juvr00090pl.jpg

Last edited:

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
Me, three months ago:

They have listened to me... :cinta:

sivr111-pl.jpg

It is a pity I can't buy and download it to my PC at any JAV store, because they don't sell it with a download option to a PC, the hardware I use... :aghh: They are losing money...

Watched. Absolutely perfect for my tastes... :cinta: It is an intimate movie where she is your girlfriend and there are some no-sex scenes to create the mood. Maybe it needs more sex scenes but the ones it includes are good, with full-nudes, and face-to-face sitting position. I like them, Kano Yura is so beautiful.

Last edited:

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
is it me, or SIVR movies have changed their IPD? In the last movies I see the girls too big. This didn't happen some months ago...

JAVprisoner

Jan 25, 2021
Watched. Absolutely perfect for my tastes... :cinta: It is an intimate movie where she is your girlfriend and there are some no-sex scenes to create the mood. Maybe it needs more sex scenes but the ones it includes are good, with full-nudes, and face-to-face sitting position. I like them, Kano Yura is so beautiful.

Were you able to finally buy this movie? can you provide a link?

While waiting for my 1st HMD to arrive, can you recommend a few good JAV titles to watch for the first time VR explorers? I have access to some older SIVR releases, which titles in the SIVR series do you recommend?