Immersive 3D Content and Enthusiasts (oh boy...)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

doggyfong

Dec 15, 2008
LOL one poor guy walked up to cum on her face, kept jerking, then walked back to where he was because he suddenly couldn't finish. Haha! That's gotta sting the old pride!

ALSO!!! (man, the things VR sheds light on!) The second part when she's on her knees and guys come up to cum on her face hardly any IF any of them look at her when they finish, they're kind of looking somewhere else! What does that mean??

Not sure if very relevant, saw on Knights Visual site they pay this "part timers" 1k yen for appearing in the video.
After you pay around 14k yen for checkups yourself.
Adding to that, I found out that they are not allowed to touch the actresses unless it is allowed depending on the shoot.
Most of this guys sign up for a chance to get close to the actresses, but they will not even know who the actresses are until the day of the shoot.

Basically, inexperienced people who just want to find a way to fuck an actress.

Reactions: Casshern2

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Not sure if very relevant, saw on Knights Visual site they pay this "part timers" 1k yen for appearing in the video.
After you pay around 14k yen for checkups yourself.
Adding to that, I found out that they are not allowed to touch the actresses unless it is allowed depending on the shoot.
Most of this guys sign up for a chance to get close to the actresses, but they will not even know who the actresses are until the day of the shoot.

Basically, inexperienced people who just want to find a way to fuck an actress.
Sign me up!

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008

akibaun

Jan 25, 2017
There are actually a couple lactation VR videos, I have a few of them; EXVR-072, VOVS-086 are the only ones I know of. I'm a big fan of both lactation and squirting so I hunted down every video available for both fetishes.

There was talk a few pages back about lactation (you're right, I think it would work great in VR), but doesn't look like anything was posted.

Would anyone be so kind as to post some lactation stuff?

Runa_Fan

Apr 23, 2017
Wonder if it's possible for anyone to share this VR ? It's only sold at this website.

http://amemiyaluna.c2ec.com/
27143aab6d5d4a845230798b5cf0e5fb.jpg

f15e9103cb8bda37b21a829a9e96e54f.jpg

Surprisingly, they were just released in digital version in DMM, but the price tho :(

http://www.dmm.com/digital/idol/-/detail/=/cid=5572idcl00203/?i3_ref=list&i3_ord=7
http://www.dmm.com/digital/idol/-/detail/=/cid=5572idcl00201/?i3_ref=list&i3_ord=9
View attachment 1421321

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
I got you covered! Although I was VERY disappointed in the quality and scale problems. These guys just didn't try...OR...it's just a phone version problem.

I have two more coming later. Still, there are times when the picture is nice if I mess with the zoom.

https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...memiya-chinese-three-sisters-edition.1811540/

Last edited:
Reactions: Runa_Fan

Runa_Fan

Apr 23, 2017
I got you covered! Although I was VERY disappointed in the quality and scale problems. These guys just didn't try...OR...it's just a phone version problem.

I have two more coming later. Still, there are times when the picture is nice if I mess with the zoom.

https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...memiya-chinese-three-sisters-edition.1811540/

Ah thanks, you're a live saver.

I found the sample version of it in YouTube, but isn't 2160s resolution good enough for a VR ?

xaoeu

Feb 21, 2016
Ah thanks, you're a live saver.

I found the sample version of it in YouTube, but isn't 2160s resolution good enough for a VR ?

2160s is just okay. Some numbers:
2160x2160 360 means you have 1080x1080 per eye (with 360 degrees). This is about the resolution of the Rift so it's the minimum you would want. A more normal desktop VR resolution is 3840x1920 180 which means 1920x1920 per eye (with 360 degrees). This makes things a lot sharper.

Normally the 360 videos don't even have anything in the back 180 degrees, just black pixels, or worse, some animated sky/space background which uses up the bitrate for no reason. This video is special because it actually has something in the back 180 degrees, basically another video stitched so it fits the room. The benefit of 360 degrees is not super obvious, well you can spin around in your chair I guess.

If the video was split in 2 videos (each 180 degrees) you could have higher resolution and bitrate which would give a better quality video. This particular video does something useful with the 360 degrees though so it's a tradeoff, do you want the fancy spinning around immersion or just a 180 degree high quality version? In other cases when the back 180 degrees aren't used at all, a top down 360 degree video usually means you don't know what you're doing. It's very easy to just discard the back 180 degrees and make a SBS 180 degree video with better quality.

Also on the topic of Amemiya Runa you could check out
if you haven't already, it's pretty funny. :p

Runa_Fan

Apr 23, 2017
2160s is just okay. Some numbers:
2160x2160 360 means you have 1080x1080 per eye (with 360 degrees). This is about the resolution of the Rift so it's the minimum you would want. A more normal desktop VR resolution is 3840x1920 180 which means 1920x1920 per eye (with 360 degrees). This makes things a lot sharper.

Normally the 360 videos don't even have anything in the back 180 degrees, just black pixels, or worse, some animated sky/space background which uses up the bitrate for no reason. This video is special because it actually has something in the back 180 degrees, basically another video stitched so it fits the room. The benefit of 360 degrees is not super obvious, well you can spin around in your chair I guess.

If the video was split in 2 videos (each 180 degrees) you could have higher resolution and bitrate which would give a better quality video. This particular video does something useful with the 360 degrees though so it's a tradeoff, do you want the fancy spinning around immersion or just a 180 degree high quality version? In other cases when the back 180 degrees aren't used at all, a top down 360 degree video usually means you don't know what you're doing. It's very easy to just discard the back 180 degrees and make a SBS 180 degree video with better quality.

Also on the topic of Amemiya Runa you could check out
if you haven't already, it's pretty funny. :p

Ah, no wonder the JAV VRs was much clearer in 360 degrees & VR. So they just waste the gap and resolution just to add some logo or sky to just make it 360.

Yeah I saw that YouTube video, it's a funny video.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
As I said, though, do you or anyone know firsthand that they don't produce 60fps? I've actually seen the Julia title in 60fps out in the wild. Not sure if it was a re-encode. Didn't look like one.

Speaking about Julia's VR movie, she looked less attractive than I thought. I didn't watch the full video as I just wanted to "see" her and how she looks in VR.

xaoeu

Feb 21, 2016

Yes, the bitrate is terrible, scale is off a bit (had to increase horizontal offset), there are horrible seams at the edge of the video (straight backwards). Still an interesting video but a bit of a waste, great substance matter but disappointing execution. Thanks for the upload.

xaoeu

Feb 21, 2016
Speaking of fps, I tested transcoding to 90 fps and the results were pretty good. I tried transcoding to 60 fps before but wasn't impressed with the results, however that was not using SVP. I tried again using SVP 4 and the result is super smooth, a bit motionblurry (?) in fast movements but even then way better than the 30 fps stuttering. With slower movements it looks amazing and very immersive. I uploaded a demonstration video of the IDCL-203:
IDCL-203.SVP2.zip Maybe not the best example because of the low original bitrate but still, the movements should appear smoother.

I couldn't find a way to register on filejoker so only this link for now, this is more meant as a demonstration anyway. There are a few caveats to SVP 4 transcoding, it's not free ($20 or something) and transcoding to 90 fps is really slow. I use hardware encoding (NVENC), this makes it a bit faster but the 3840x1920 files are still encoded at 20fps or so (read: hours for a single file for 90fps). Lower resolution files are pretty fast though. Also using hardware encoding the quality of the encoder is a bit lower so you have to increase the bitrate to not mess up the file. If you're fine with this it works great though, the transcoding process is very easy, create a profile, select that profile in the transcoding screen and select your file, target bitrate and click the start button. You can even queue files selecting different bitrates for each one so you can transcode when you're not using the computer. Maybe worth checking out if you like smooth videos.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Any idea as to how many VR JAV have been made?
Currently on DMM alone I view at 120 titles per page > 30 full pages (that's 3600 titles) and page 31 has 33 titles for a total of (again on DMM alone):

3633 VR Titles

I take it back, that's just JAV titles. Add the Gravure titles available currently on DMM (413), so the grand total on DMM alone is:

4049 VR Titles

Reactions: LoliKing25