I'm japanese.Do you have any question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
I thought you were asking him if he was English, as thought it were customary for the English to tip when the Canadians and their neighbors to the south do not.

Then I re-read sentence #2 of his and realized what trick my brain had done. Hell, I looked at it again just now and for the fourth time this minute I still read it as "so not use" before catching myself. Amazing how the brain auto-corrects!

gurine

Jul 22, 2009
back to the original topic, hihihihi
if i may know, what town in Japan which is full of chikan?
do these chikan have its own organization or a connection with the yakuza?
thx

chrisfallout

Jul 8, 2008
in Canada they get paid more for doing service work in restaurants. Here in USA we get paid less then minimal wages. so we have work for the tips. since most place around the world pay there people more then minimal wages to work at restaurants. people do not understand that or know about that in USA. i was told in London and Germany good to just leave penny if food was good. they do not like get tips since get paid really good and shame to them to get tips too. people are paid better to do good job.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
in Canada they get paid more for doing service work in restaurants. Here in USA we get paid less then minimal wages. so we have work for the tips. since most place around the world pay there people more then minimal wages to work at restaurants. people do not understand that or know about that in USA. i was told in London and Germany good to just leave penny if food was good. they do not like get tips since get paid really good and shame to them to get tips too. people are paid better to do good job.

so you consider getting paid "more" to be minimum wage? Sorry to burst your martyrdom bubble but $8 per hour in Canadian funds is NOT more than your minimum wage. We also tip MORE than you when our service is good. Have you been receiving bad yips? Maybe that should tell you something about how good (or not) you are.

I'd shake my head at every arrogant ethno-centric dickhead like this but I'd end up with a hefty physiotherapy bill.

beewux

Aug 30, 2008
Ok, so how is it that everytime I try to enter a fuzoku club I always get the "no gaijin" warning ? Can I do anything about it or can someone help me get around it ? I`m in Tokyo and i`m Canadian, I mean I am healthy.
your help will be much appreciated.

v1nz

Dec 5, 2008
hi there, i'm wondering why japanese school girls always wear short skirt ? (sometimes it is too short)

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Ok, so how is it that everytime I try to enter a fuzoku club I always get the "no gaijin" warning ? Can I do anything about it or can someone help me get around it ? I`m in Tokyo and i`m Canadian, I mean I am healthy.
your help will be much appreciated.

If you are actually in Tokyo, then you wouldn't need to ask that question.

No gaijin means NO GAIJIN. The racial laws are somewhat different from what we have back home in Canada, bud. There's nothing you can do unless you want to go get one hell of a tan and have the good luck of mangling up your face so bad that the door-men wouldn't be able to tell your race. Mix in the helpful fluency of a Japanese speaker and there you go, no more nights of going home to cry because you're not a Japanese person.

Voila! In the meantime, learn to enjoy other clubs, bars and establishments. If not.. well.... go home.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
I didn't know you were Chinese till now... I'm not sure why you hate Japan... of course I don't know why most Chinese hate Japan. Should I hate Germany if I have Jewish roots? What did the Japanese youth of today do to YOU wejwf? Hrm? Just curious...

wotakaskus

Jun 9, 2013
I want to answer questions about Japanese culture.
I'm studying English,so I haven't sufficient English skill.
Please stand my poor English grammar and terrible vocabulary.
Maybe it might take long but I try to answer as possible as i can.

Please feel free to send me private message,too.

こんにちは ケイ さん

わたし は アルヴィン です
私 は インドネシア じん です

どうぞ よろしく おねがいします

as a japanese person your english is very very good [ two thumbup ]

i want to ask a little question about japanese student

my question -> i know that in japan some of the japanese student doing a sex ( sex before marriage )

my question is. what happen if the girl ( japanese schoolgirl ) pregnant because of the sex.are japanese schoolboy raise up / take care the child and married the girl.or the girl aborted her pregnancy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.