Need Japanese translation or Have questions about Japan?

fightclub85

Aug 18, 2011
Need Japanese translation or Do you have questions about Japan or Japanese?

You can ask me that here.

I'm Japanese, male, born in Japan, 1985, age 26 right now, have a college diploma, I have lived in the US for a while, and hopefully one day I wanna go to a grad school in America and my cousins are half-white American.

My expertise is Economics, Politics, History or Literature, but feel free to ask me anything.:pandalaugh: Like Anime stuff or JAV or culture, I love JAV BTW. I dont watch Anime though.

I wanna do this because I feel my English skill is getting worse day by day. This is just because lately I don't speak English that much here. So I wanna do this for myself.:pandalaugh:

Maybe I can't be that active member because I have to work other than weekend, however, I will check this thread once a week at least.:pandalaugh:

Anyway, post anything here if you have a problem, cheers:pandalaugh:

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Welcome fightclub85. :hi:
What about subbing some JAVs. :joker:
Okay, I guess that would take to much time. :exhausted: But every now and then there are question like "I saw her name in the intro, but can't read it" and so on. I guess you would be a great help regarding such questions. :cheer:

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I wanna do this because I feel my English skill is getting worse day by day. This is just because lately I don't speak English that much here. So I wanna do this for myself.:pandalaugh:

:

also you can try us in IRC #akiba@rizon.net or click on the link at the top of the page

cannot promise anybody is there all the time, but there is most of the time

oneshotonly

Jan 8, 2012
I think if you really like to improve your English skill , the better way to do this is to get a skype and do the live chat . Don't you think ? PM me anytime .

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Or speak to a foreigner on the street. God knows we love to talk.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007