I'm japanese.Do you have any question?

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kei2002

I want to answer questions about Japanese culture.
I'm studying English,so I haven't sufficient English skill.
Please stand my poor English grammar and terrible vocabulary.
Maybe it might take long but I try to answer as possible as i can.

Please feel free to send me private message,too.

Axandra

Jul 7, 2008
Sure, thanks for offering. Here's my question:

Chances are slim, but do you know any good happening bar / SM club in Osaka? (Me and my wife we have tried like 3 of them in the Umeda area, but we found only one that we like more or less.) If not, could you recommend me a good online starting point to do my research on this subject?

Axandra

Jul 7, 2008
Thanks. Didn't know about this one, so I checked out the link you provided. Might prove useful some day, who knows ;)

japani

Jun 20, 2009
hi,
i have a question about living in japan i never been to japan and i m planning to go next week.Coming to the point=> is there any concept of paying guest in japan i want to live with a japnese family that way i can study jap culture very well.And please provide some information about universities and study level..........
Thanks!

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
it's called a home-stay. Typically these are provided and set up through high schools and in some occasions through your local university. Get ahold of your local college officials or exchange program to find out more information about the subject. They are not automatic though as you will have competition since not every Japanese family wants a きたない gaijin living in their spare room.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Do most Canadians look down on Americans?

Well, many, yes. So same answer for rjr. It's just one of those 'things'.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Haha, doesn't surprise me. All Floridians get to see are our elderly snow-birds and starry-eyed cruise-ship travelers.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Bwahahaha

heri

Jul 17, 2009
TC I like to visit Japan someday but when I read an article about Yakuza it says that many Yakuza`s there lurking in Tourist attraction places ( for example Shinjuku .... ) I become I little bit scare .......... Is it true ?

And how Yakuza`s there threat foreign tourist ?

cattz

(◣_◢)
Jun 11, 2007
Booooo, I was expecting aquamarine talking sense into people when I saw this threads premise, heh.

As far as the whole hatred thing, isn't it pretty common knowledge that China still hates Japan along with the opposite?

I mean, you don't even need stuff like that MMORPG that's in development and funded/supported by China's fucking GOVERNMENT on top of it being called:

Anti-Japan War:Online

to get the picture I think, heh.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Status
Not open for further replies.