Idols you have the most videos/clips from?

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
For me:

Ayumi Shinoda
Marina Isshiki
Miki Sunohara
Ruji Saijo
Yui Hatano
Kaho Kasumi

Last edited:

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Ayaka Tomoda and Azumi Mizushima are definitely my top 2

Matsumoto Mei, Chihiro Hasegawa, and Aoi Tsukasa have a solid place too.

Sara Serizawa, as well, in that I've managed to collect everything of her's that I can find, but her collection is unfortunately relatively small for someone so gorgeous (see my thread on her for plenty of videos I've shared).

and most recently been trying to attain a solid collection for Matsui Kana, but her videos sadly seem both limited in number and hard to find.

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
I don't follow any particular actress, I'm picky about what I download, so my collection is very small, only 65 videos, taking up a mere 105GB (not including HD versions I keep as backup on external drive). So 65 full videos, with maybe around 70-80 different idols (some JAVs have multiple idols). So there are few idols I have more than one video of. I will list them below. And these are all censored only, I'm not counting the 4 uncensored videos I have.

Sarasa Hara (Iroha Natsume) (4 videos)
Nozomi Mashiro (3) [in 2 of these movies, she only appears in one scene of each]
Aya Ayano (2)
Junko Hayama (2)
AYA (Aya Makinoda) (2)
Sana Mizuhara (2)
Emily Okazaki (2)
Rina Rukawa (2)
Rena Sakaguchi (2)

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
Miku Ohashi stands head and shoulders above all in my collection. Have about 20 of her films, including that insane 8 hour long POV costume themed vid.

Miku Ohashi

10-15
Nanako Mori, Yuma Asami, Yuu Asakura, Mayu Nozomi

5-9
Ai Haneda, Rei Aoki, Sho Nishino, Yuri Kousaka, Miyuki Yokoyama, Saki Ninomiya, Karen Kisaragi, Azusa Itagaki, Iroha Natsume, Maki Hojo

Currently hunting for Tanihara Nozomi and Eiro Chika stuff.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
most videos in my collection are orgy, beside that I don't have exact numbers which idols that I've the most, but I think have many of their videos :

Yui Tatsumi
Yuma Asami
Sora Aoi
Yua Aida
Rin Suzuka
Maria Ozawa
Nana
Saori Hara
Juria Tachibana
Hibiki Otsuki
Ai Uehara
Wakaba Ono
Satomi Suzuki
Aika
Haruki Sato

Blade Runner

Sep 12, 2015
Maki Hojo
Reiko Kobayakawa
Marina Matsumoto
Rei Kitajima
Yui Hatano
Yumi Kazuma
Ai Himeno

I am adding movies without watermarks while deleting those with watermarks. If it means paying for replacements-so be it.

Last edited:

princeali692

Jav is love... Jav is life...
Jun 29, 2012
I wouldn't know where to begin in how to track statistics of my collection like that. I collect movies based more on genre than by actress. But I probably have a lot of Rei Mizuna, Tsubomi, Ayu Sakurai, Riona Minami, and probably the one I will have the most of soon is my new favorite waifu Nagomi.

Oh and I cannot forget to mention Uta Kohaku!

Oh and last edit, Tsuna Kimura!

Last edited:
Reactions: Supmop

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
倖田李梨 Riri Kouda. Not because I have so many scenes of her actually having sex, but she's the presenter in all those RCT incest game shows.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Rion
Rina Kato
Yuuno Hoshi
Tsubomi
Ayase Kotori
Nozomi Kitano

Same as Pikuseru, I select what I download. I usually watch trailers before and do a quick "check" to see if the movie is worth it (to avoid thoughts like "c'mon, no facial in any scene ?"). I keep movies I know I would like to rewatch.

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
This is not counting videos I have stored on my external hard drive:

Yuu Kawakami - 59 videos
Tsubomi - 38 videos
Ai Uehara - 37 videos
Akiho Yoshizawa - 29 videos
Yuma Asami - 27 videos

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Update (Counting gigs, not videos):

1. Aki Sasaki
2. Ayumi Shinoda
3. Tied: Miki Sunohara & Rinne Touka
4. Tied: Megumi Shino & Yuu Shinoda
5. Tied: Kurea Hasumi, Reiko Sawamura, & Akari Mitani

I was surprised how fast Rinne Touka and Akari Mitani shot up the list in such a short time. They are truly great performers. #1 & #2 will remain for a while, but Akari & Reiko could easily tie with #3 within a couple of months.

Negan

Oct 9, 2019
Looking quickly, it seems Tsubomi + Sora Aoi fill my top 2 currently.