Best Cowgirl (to Nakadashi) Actresses?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

What's your favorite nakadahi position?

• Total voters

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Momo Minami just destroying this man (BLK-611)

Momo1.gif

Here the man is cumming, trying to get her off of him, but she refuses to leave until she cums herself :cinta:
Momo2.gif

Reactions: Zhonda

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Akari Aramura & Alice Otsu, on the left (PPPE-084)

Right when she stops is when the man is cumming
Akari1.gif

But she keeps rocking, totally draining him :aaaa:
Akari2.gif

Reactions: Zhonda

huuk

Oct 25, 2022
Guys any suggestions on girls who can twerk on dick as good as Madoka Kurumi/Haruka Takami (where is she?? :(( not even doing amateur vids anymore) and Alice Otsu? Also does anyone know what Mana Izumi is up to nowadays? I saw on spankbang that she had been live apparantly, has she done any vids recently? She was a goated gyaru, loved her cowgirl

Reactions: BDrake

Javpanda

Jun 30, 2013
Guys any suggestions on girls who can twerk on dick as good as Madoka Kurumi/Haruka Takami (where is she?? :(( not even doing amateur vids anymore) and Alice Otsu? Also does anyone know what Mana Izumi is up to nowadays? I saw on spankbang that she had been live apparantly, has she done any vids recently? She was a goated gyaru, loved her cowgirl
Oh, could you recommend any particular movies of hers? Would love to see her Moves:)

huuk

Oct 25, 2022
Oh, could you recommend any particular movies of hers? Would love to see her Moves:)
You mean Mana Izumi? MIAS-007 is great, specially first and last scene, ZGAL-01 (last scene) and TYOD-076 (this 1 has many good bj scenes too), she did a collab with Kyoka too i think but don't remember code

Reactions: Javpanda

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Reactions: huuk

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Haven't loved Aika work in a while, but damn, just she look good riding a dick with her chiseled absScreen Shot 2023-07-02 at 10.46.45 AM.png
miaa859pl.jpeg

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Yume Kana, under a new name, knocked this one out of the park. I wish she got more work

1dldss213pl.jpg