Women Pushing Back (Grinding) in Doggy

How do you like your doggy finishes?

• Total voters

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
That movement really is one of the most erotic in my opinion..wonder how these guys can take it as long as they do,,,or maybe with good editing, they don't

Reactions: BDrake

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Akari Aramura - PPPE-055 - pushing back until she cums. Anothe lady behind the man pinching his nipples. I don't understand how he does itezgif.com-gif-maker (2).gif

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Mina Kitano pushing back until the man unexpectedly cums inside of her (HMN-203)

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Ruu Yumemi (MIDV-151) She gets fucked until he cums and she pushes back against him because she's cumming too. HOT
ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gif

Last edited:
Reactions: boobie

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
personally-and maybe this speaks to my inadequacy.. but I don't know how these guys hold on as long as they do (good editing?..I mean, that is such an erotic gesture-whoa!!!

Reactions: BDrake

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
haha.. glad you survived and I agree, love to see more of it..kind of like the "amazon" position where the woman is not just absorbing whatever the guy is dishing out, but particiapting, and let's face it, make him cum

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Yuuri Oshikawa w/Alice (MIAA-686)

I love how she locks in her feet and gets to work
ezgif.com-gif-maker (2).gif

Just trying to destroy him
ezgif.com-gif-maker (3).gif

ezgif.com-gif-maker (4).gif

Reactions: Zhonda

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Sumire Kuramoto - BF-663

This is a unique technique where the man is in control, but she has arched her back and raised her hips so that he doesn't completely pin her down. Also note the feet enclosing him. In this gif she's telling him to cum inside. It's insanely hot :aghh:

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

The male falls on top of her as she grabs his hand for a deeper connection. Yet those hips are resilient.
ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gif

Finally the man can't take anymore and empties himself
ezgif.com-gif-maker (2).gif

Sumire grabs his hip and makes sure she gets all the cum she can
ezgif.com-gif-maker (3).gif

:hot: