Identify young jav ACTOR and/or movies with him

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

frakkkertalt

Sep 7, 2012
It seems I have a fetish for young boys with elder women. Not necessarily incest, but more of a "elder woman teaches young boy"-theme. By young, I mean boyish/teenage-looking.

I have noticed a young male actor with glasses fulfilling this critera. Unfortunately I've not been able to find that many movies with him and unfortunately he usually is with "young mature" actresses. I could have sworn I've seen him having a scene with a "proper" mature (50+) somewhere though.

The actor I'm thinking of is this guy from (example) jc3ub1ymu8tlnbnqsbwj.jpg (DVDES-658)

My questions is now: Do you guys know of more movies with him or equally young actors pairing up with mature women?

QuarterY

Oct 9, 2013
No idea what his name is but he's in the sequels to the film you posted: DVDES-786 DVDES-699 and DVDES-730. He's in the DVDES-734 and DVDES-692, which is funny because they're in the same series yet he plays different characters. He's also in one or two of the abnormality sex hurdle films (SEXのハードルが異常に低い世界 ). I can't recall which though.