Identify young jav ACTOR and/or movies with him

frakkkertalt

Sep 7, 2012
It seems I have a fetish for young boys with elder women. Not necessarily incest, but more of a "elder woman teaches young boy"-theme. By young, I mean boyish/teenage-looking.

I have noticed a young male actor with glasses fulfilling this critera. Unfortunately I've not been able to find that many movies with him and unfortunately he usually is with "young mature" actresses. I could have sworn I've seen him having a scene with a "proper" mature (50+) somewhere though.

The actor I'm thinking of is this guy from (example) jc3ub1ymu8tlnbnqsbwj.jpg (DVDES-658)

My questions is now: Do you guys know of more movies with him or equally young actors pairing up with mature women?

QuarterY

Oct 9, 2013
No idea what his name is but he's in the sequels to the film you posted: DVDES-786 DVDES-699 and DVDES-730. He's in the DVDES-734 and DVDES-692, which is funny because they're in the same series yet he plays different characters. He's also in one or two of the abnormality sex hurdle films (SEXのハードルが異常に低い世界 ). I can't recall which though.