ID Ami Ayukawa Movie

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

@javfan@

Apr 14, 2013
Hi All!

Based on thi interview made by Ami:

"Interviewed by Asahi Geino, and reprinted in an October 2001 Mainichi Shimbun news story on mishaps in the Japanese AV industry, Ayukawa said that her "most horrific experience" in the profession involved a simulated r*** scene. The actress explained, "During our pre-shoot meeting, the director told me he'd make sure I was all right, so I wasn't that worried. But then, suddenly, this guy grabbed me by the hair and started dragging me along the floor. Then he began choking me so hard I could barely breathe. I was almost unconscious. I screamed out for help and started crying, but not one person came across to save me. When the scene ended, I was black and blue. The director came over to me and said, 'That was a good scene. It almost looked like the real thing"

i'm searching info about this movie especially mvie code or screen etc.

SOmeone knows something about??

Thanks all!

:want2:

@javfan@

Apr 14, 2013
based on the interview i think that the movie is released before oct 2001.

Ryan19

Mar 24, 2007
Anyone got her witch-hunt video under Max-A XS-2236? The incident related to the video.

Those who live in Japan. If you've happened to own the video, please upload it here.

Your effort will be really appreciated by us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 person

@javfan@

Apr 14, 2013
we think that the movie which Ami talks about in her interview is witch-hunt... mvie code xs-2236
upload some images soon...