I Wish (Retired Idol) Could've Worked With (Current Idol).

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Title says it all. I've been on a fantasy theme this week, so here's another:

Which retired idols do you wish could('ve) worked with someone who's current?

I wish Reiko Nakamori could've worked with Yuna Hoshizaki (Yuki Maeda).

asw-061-reiko_nakamori.jpg Yuna Hoshizaki-album-1-page-00009.jpg

They could've made some amazing videos together.

Ghostbird

Make Somalia great again!!
Mar 28, 2015
Don't know if Ruri Saijou really has retired.

if she has, I would like to see her in a hardcore lesbian title with Julia.

Reactions: BDrake

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Yuma Asami with Rion / Shion Utsonomiya

Rumika with Aika

Nana Aoyama with Kaho Shibuya

My dream would be Riko Tachibana, Akira Watase with current active Asahi Mizuno and Mao Hamasaki. I don't know why for AV idols I usually like the tall ones more. However, for gravure I like the short ones. Also for just two ladies to do a movie together it would be Yua Aida and Megumi Shino.

I had a wish, duet Yua Aida with Ai Uehara but both already retired :(

tall girls Akira Shiratori with Kanon Takigawa, but they both already retired too :(

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Yuma Asami with Rion / Shion Utsonomiya

It would be awesome ! I only found Yuma Asami last month and I really like her (always genki and such a perfect body)

For me, I would say :

Sakura Momoka with Kawaoto Kurumi

Nagasawa Azusa with Sayama Ai

Kato Rina with Kitano Nozomi

This three choices would be in a movie with a brother/sisters or Soapland theme.

Reactions: Supmop

Brituk87

Dec 24, 2012
Momoka Nishina - Rion
Momoka Nishina - Anri Okita (yes I know she has just retired)
Sena Sakura - Anna Okina (Miho Ichiki) Two beautiful bodies with big beautiful fake anime style tits.

Joko_Chen

Jul 15, 2010
Question.. Might be OOT. How about Tina Yuzuki and Mihiro, are they retired? Got no info about them lately but found info that Tina is become a solo singer. If they're retired, I hope one day RIO, Mihiro and Riko Tachibana will play together with Reiko Sawamura and Mizuno Asahi in lesbian scene.

Reactions: Z-SAVER

Z-SAVER

Sep 6, 2015
YUI MISAKI - HIBIKI OTSUKI: although both of them are still active, but they have been being in the business for long time. Yui 6 years, Hibiki 9 years, which mans she could have normally been retired. Fortunately not, so my wish could be fulfilled some day. Anyone knows a movie where they work together?

Arisa Takimoto - Akari Hoshino: Arisa has one of the most beautiful faces of JAV and Akari is the best MiLF in the business. Hereunder some covers of Arisa, unfortunately she got only 9 movies and retired very erly in 2014.

blk123pl.jpg

blk128pl.jpg

blk141pl.jpg

Last edited:

StageNinja47

Sep 21, 2013
I would really like to see both Sora Aoi and Yuma Asami (retire) work with Aimi Yoshikawa and Julia.
74530907536064_0_167034_4c76141f_orig.jpg
asami%2B2652.jpg
tumblr_nop3v5ijWr1rghb96o2_r1_540.jpg
julia-2.jpg

Its crazy to think that Sora Aoi would have the smallest boobs in this group considering she working with a whooping G cup. That definetly doesn't happen very often to her. Still all combination of Sora Aoi with either Aimi Yoshikawa or Julia and Yuma Asami and either Aimi Yoshikawa or Julia would be something to see. Even better would be all four working together on the same screen. but unfortunaly one can only dream. Though their is still the possiblity that Julia and Aimi Yoshikawa still get to work together given that their both pretty active. Aimi Yoshikwa is still in the begging of her career and Julia doesn't seem to be going anywhere any time soon. lucky for all of us.

Yes I know that Julia and Aimi Yoshikawa came out together on the Moodyz Special. But they didn't really get to interact. At best i think they where together on the same screen once or twice but that was about it.

mird00159pl.jpg

Z-SAVER

Sep 6, 2015
I would really like to see both Sora Aoi and Yuma Asami (retire) work with Aimi Yoshikawa and Julia.
74530907536064_0_167034_4c76141f_orig.jpg
asami%2B2652.jpg
tumblr_nop3v5ijWr1rghb96o2_r1_540.jpg
julia-2.jpg

Its crazy to think that Sora Aoi would have the smallest boobs in this group considering she working with a whooping G cup. That definetly doesn't happen very often to her. Still all combination of Sora Aoi with either Aimi Yoshikawa or Julia and Yuma Asami and either Aimi Yoshikawa or Julia would be something to see. Even better would be all four working together on the same screen. but unfortunaly one can only dream. Though their is still the possiblity that Julia and Aimi Yoshikawa still get to work together given that their both pretty active. Aimi Yoshikwa is still in the begging of her career and Julia doesn't seem to be going anywhere any time soon. lucky for all of us.

Yes I know that Julia and Aimi Yoshikawa came out together on the Moodyz Special. But they didn't really get to interact. At best i think they where together on the same screen once or twice but that was about it.

mird00159pl.jpg
Thanx for calling my attention for Sora Aoi.

StageNinja47

Sep 21, 2013
Thanx for calling my attention for Sora Aoi.
No problem. I surprise that you never hear of her before because she a true jav legend. Their are plenty of movies out there.