I like to marry a Japanese girl...

quxinna

Jun 10, 2022
are you really like japanese?

TeaFlask01

Nov 20, 2022
I think you should watch Japanese Comedian Meshida on YouTube

People of X will say men/women of X is shit.
People of Y will say men/women of Y is shit.
People of Z will say men/women of Z is shit.

Let me join too then.
Women in my country are i) weak ii) meek iii) feeble iv) backboneless v) tolerates abuse from shitty husband vi) thinks they deserve beating from husband because their moms got beaten by their dads too
Men in my country i) thinks beating wife and cutting vegetables for cooking are norm ii) "I just slapped my wife , what's wrong with that?!" iii) marital r*** doesn't exist. iv) men don't need to be virgin , women must be virgin , especially their wife v) beating wives black and blue is alright

Should I say most men in my country is shit? Or, say just like newspapers in here that 2 out of 3 males in my country beats wives ?

quxinna

Jun 10, 2022
I just wanna marry shandong girl cause I am shandongnese

emiko415

Dec 19, 2011
I almost do not want to know the consensus opinion of Japanese-American women. Almost! : )

It is so much easier to agree with generalizations of groups (Chinese lol) other than one's own, but the difficulty in accepting generalizations of our own, is where we can so learn how to be the best versions of our selves that we can be.

luke_chamber

Jun 16, 2008
Listen to those masters above my dear friend,
Japanese women, are great only in front of camera/movies..beside that? its nightmare..secondly, when you get married they are changing a lot..both personality and manner...
Yes, it depends on how or where their family or their social circle or place they grew up.
If the Japanese women as good as you see in movies, why Japan still have low birth rate?

Reactions: NoToRo

TeaFlask01

Nov 20, 2022
"You people haven't climbed the tree yet, yet you want to eat the fruits of the tree" -> Proverb

Or maybe AkibaOnline is delivering wives these days in some secret club lol

NoToRo

Jun 22, 2021
People of X will say men/women of X is shit.
People of Y will say men/women of Y is shit.
People of Z will say men/women of Z is shit.

Let me join too then.
Women in my country are i) weak ii) meek iii) feeble iv) backboneless v) tolerates abuse from shitty husband vi) thinks they deserve beating from husband because their moms got beaten by their dads too
Men in my country i) thinks beating wife and cutting vegetables for cooking are norm ii) "I just slapped my wife , what's wrong with that?!" iii) marital r*** doesn't exist. iv) men don't need to be virgin , women must be virgin , especially their wife v) beating wives black and blue is alright

Should I say most men in my country is shit? Or, say just like newspapers in here that 2 out of 3 males in my country beats wives ?
Move. Find another country to live in. I don't want to repeat what you have said about your own country, but it sounds like you and that country aren't a good fit.

Reactions: TeaFlask01

derekgraddy2023

Nov 22, 2023
Japanese don't marry that much anymore. I can see why their birthrate is gonna dip even more than it is already. Japan is headed for doom.

Brahn Base

Feb 24, 2024
They are: vain, naive, ignorant, childish, superiority complex, spoiled, entitled, and expect their man to be an absent ATM. Are there exceptions? Sure. Just like there are exceptions to the fact that most Japanese people aren't religious, or that Japanese people aren't fat, but we aren't talking about exceptions, are we? Throw a rock around here (Japan) and you'll hit someone like my description above. Good luck finding anyone that doesn't fit that description. I love Japan, but if I had to do it all over again, I'd go to literally any other country and find literally any other type of girl.
I feel like this is true in a lot of Asian places. I've been to the Philippines, and these types exist there too. Of course, they're some good girls as well (Christian girls mostly).

Philippines, Vietnam, maybe Thailand, good Asian lands. For a foreigner, Japan probably had a mad tiny pool available without a serious language barrier. Good luck.