is there one stupid enough to?

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
You calling me stupid?
He is not, but I will. You are stupid.
But a lack of knowledge in a non-native language is NOT the reason I say that about you.
I have no reason otherwise to believe that you are not as stupid as I say and think you are…
:(

barba

we all make mistakes
Jun 6, 2007
i want to marry shuri atomi.
yesterday, i wanted to marry bunko kanazawa.
and the day before that, i wanted to marry ai mashiro.
and the day before that, i wanted to marry sena kirari.
and the day before that, i wanted to marry azusa hibino.

that’s why i jack off. i suggest you do so as well. or you might end up raising a baby eel or a pony or an alien monster from the planet glog.

pedro_life

Sep 27, 2020
All women are alike. They tend to become difficult as they age. And they will nag you. Especially if you don't meet their expectations...
Buena suerte

Last edited:
Reactions: JinSun09 and Taako

cheeselion

Dec 26, 2021
I cannot wait anymore, I like to marry Japanese girl, now...
As a Swedish-born Pakistani. I am drawn to Japanese women. They are beautiful and adorable. However, JAV influenced my preference. Since I've been watching JAV for so long, I find Japanese women and other Asian women, such as Chinese and Korean, attractive and desirable. I understand you! Nonetheless, we must acknowledge that this is a fetish. However, why do you desire to marry them? Do you find some of their traits appealing? Perhaps, like me, I find them beautiful and adorable? I would not marry a Japanese woman even if the opportunity presented itself.

Reactions: TeaFlask01

TeaFlask01

Nov 20, 2022
As a Swedish-born Pakistani. I am drawn to Japanese women. They are beautiful and adorable. However, JAV influenced my preference. Since I've been watching JAV for so long, I find Japanese women and other Asian women, such as Chinese and Korean, attractive and desirable. I understand you! Nonetheless, we must acknowledge that this is a fetish. However, why do you desire to marry them? Do you find some of their traits appealing? Perhaps, like me, I find them beautiful and adorable? I would not marry a Japanese woman even if the opportunity presented itself.
I think the poster has sexual preference. But one should clearly state their do's and donts' before marriage. Like after marrying one won't enjoy hearing the other partner doesn't like their particular fetish. In west premarital sex is norm so people can talk about all things before getting married. Don't know it's same for japan. What if after being influenced by jav a guy marrys a japanese , only to find out she's totally vanilla ?!

mrflexog

Bicchi Master
Aug 25, 2022
Horrible how?
Take the lovenessness and materialism of a Chinese woman, mix in the mental instability of a Korean Woman, then add infidelity rates that make the French blush, add the emotional immaturity of a preteen and then for good measure, add ignorance of literally everything other than how to do make up (it's like they spend all day with the dvd screensaver in their brain).

The only women who are worse are British women. Japanese women are honestly contesting for one of the worst women possible to date.

Source: trust me bro.
But seriously, find someone to ask that you trust not to lie to you, they'll way every bit of what I've said.

mienaiteki

Mar 14, 2023
Horrible how?
They are: vain, naive, ignorant, childish, superiority complex, spoiled, entitled, and expect their man to be an absent ATM. Are there exceptions? Sure. Just like there are exceptions to the fact that most Japanese people aren't religious, or that Japanese people aren't fat, but we aren't talking about exceptions, are we? Throw a rock around here (Japan) and you'll hit someone like my description above. Good luck finding anyone that doesn't fit that description. I love Japan, but if I had to do it all over again, I'd go to literally any other country and find literally any other type of girl.

quxinna

Jun 10, 2022
japanese girl only love american boy,both you and me have no chance.

mcjizz

Jan 1, 2014
stop jerking off and do no fap, then women might find you attractive

rinaishihara

Jul 26, 2018
Take the lovenessness and materialism of a Chinese woman, mix in the mental instability of a Korean Woman, then add infidelity rates that make the French blush, add the emotional immaturity of a preteen and then for good measure, add ignorance of literally everything other than how to do make up (it's like they spend all day with the dvd screensaver in their brain).

The only women who are worse are British women. Japanese women are honestly contesting for one of the worst women possible to date.

Source: trust me bro.
But seriously, find someone to ask that you trust not to lie to you, they'll way every bit of what I've said.

Thank you.
Good insight.
I am more fond of Chinese or Korean....Sinos.
But hopefully she is not the horrible ones like we discussed.

What do you think about about Okinawa women?

mrflexog

Bicchi Master
Aug 25, 2022
Thank you.
Good insight.
I am more fond of Chinese or Korean....Sinos.
But hopefully she is not the horrible ones like we discussed.

What do you think about about Okinawa women?
Take a Japanese woman, slightly water down the qualities I listed above and give her some personality. An improvement, but still a Japanese woman. Avoid. Tokyo women, give her a double dose of what I mentioned. Some prefectures in general have slight better women and Tokyo has the worst, but they're all Japanese women. They're not expected to act any other way.