I guess, we need a "uncensored hentai anime" section and a "censored hentai anime"

fhc

BRASIL, Rio de Janeiro .
Dec 17, 2006
I guess, we need a "uncensored hentai anime" section and a "censored hentai anime" section. :smoke:

For example, I HATE censured anims . However I LOVE anims without censorship. :sohappy:

I do not care with games to be censured, because 99% of the games are static images without movement, I guess that censorship in static images without movement does not matter after all. :dunno:

However censorship in animated games and anims are horrible. :nooo:

I guess that we need to separate anims censured of anims without censorship. :hero:

What you think about it ?

IMPORTANT:
This is only a suggestion. I do not want to create controversy and polemic. I just thinking that having only one section for all the kinds of hentai animes, the members will be forced always to ask: this anim is censured ?

Or you need to create a rule of that all the threads must have in the title the tag "CENSORED" or "UNCENSORED"

sukebe

Nov 30, 2006
IMHO it should be enough with just properly tag the thread titles (at least [CEN] or [UNC])... there isnt that much content yet anyway

fhc

BRASIL, Rio de Janeiro .
Dec 17, 2006
IMHO it should be enough with just properly tag the thread titles (at least [CEN] or [UNC])... there isnt that much content yet anyway

Yeah, you are right. [CEN] or [UNC] is adequate.

but, is necessary to be a rule. all Thread of hentai animes torrents need to be with this tag, I guess.

I hope, in a near future, We will be THOUSAND of animes in the Hentai anime section. :tears:

Eggs

Desu! Desu! Desu! Desu!
Dec 7, 2006
[CEN] and [UNC] is perfect. ^^

People should be doing that anyway, rule or not. ;o

But, we'll figure out something for a torrent rule section.