I guess, is NOT good a Doujin Games section

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

fhc

BRASIL, Rio de Janeiro .
Dec 17, 2006
I guess, is NOT good a Doujin Games section .

I guess, all hentai games need to be in the same section, the Hentai Game Torrents section.

Please, If I post some Doujin Hentai game, please, don't move this game to Doujin Games section .

I guess, this is really wrong. sometimes, You even can notice the difference between the "official games" and the "doujin games". for instance, all games from http://ha-coffee.com are considered "doujin games" , but, these games have a very superior quality than the games of http://www.lilith-soft.com/ that are considered "official games" . This is a true that nobody can deny.

I guess, to separate the " doujin games " of the "official games" is a prejudice and a sin against the dignity of the doujin makers.

Please, not do that.

Leave the doujin games and the "official" games in the same torrent section, please.

chompy

slacker
Staff member
Super Moderator
Emperor
Nov 7, 2006
Doujin doesn't mean bad. There are great doujin games and great commercial games, equally there are terrible doujin and commercial products too.

Doujin games are significant as they're released at conventions and created by circles not companies, and often circles are companies working under a pseudonym. This means there is a clear distinction.

If it has a getchu link, it's not a doujin game. If it does have a getchu link, it is a commercial game.

A-O is trying to dispel alot of the ignorance people have about doujinshi, the difference between anthologies and single-artist tankoubon, commercial games and books as well as parody works that contain characters familiar from anime and games. They are all different.

fhc

BRASIL, Rio de Janeiro .
Dec 17, 2006
Doujin doesn't mean bad. There are great doujin games and great commercial games, equally there are terrible doujin and commercial products too.

Doujin games are significant as they're released at conventions and created by circles not companies, and often circles are companies working under a pseudonym. This means there is a clear distinction.

If it has a getchu link, it's not a doujin game. If it does have a getchu link, it is a commercial game.

A-O is trying to dispel alot of the ignorance people have about doujinshi, the difference between anthologies and single-artist tankoubon, commercial games and books as well as parody works that contain characters familiar from anime and games. They are all different.

I know about it, chompy.

I only think it would be better to leave the "doujin games" and the "getchu games" in the same torrent section.

I really think that doesn't exist any reason that justifies to separate these games...

for instance, before the downtime, I posted this game:
http://ha-coffee.com/hp/work/you3/index.html
in the normal hentai game section, but, someone moved it to the doujin games section ( C71 H-games )

I know everything about the Comic Market 71, I not want to discuss about it. I just think, that is unnecessary to separate these games.

ha-coffee games RULES ! is much more better than a lot of "getchu" game makers ! and have a LOT of others "doujin" makers that make a WONDERFUL job, like "Soft Circle Courreges" that created "Paraphilia ".

I guess, is just UNFAIR to post games like Paraphilia in a separated section !

But, this is just my personal opinion. I don't want to create controversy.

I not anymore insist in this subject, I really hate to be typing so much in the keyboard...:sick: