I cannot buy from duga.jp with my yahoo.com e-mail address.

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006

PToadstool

Dec 9, 2009
DUGA does not accept non Japanese credit cards directly on their site. However, you can make a free Rakuten account and put your credit card info on that. Then, you can login to DUGA with your Rakuten ID details and purchase with that and Rakuten is able to process the purchase with a non Japanese card. On the login page, click the red button on the right to login with Rakuten ID.
Screenshot_2019-02-10 ログイン DUGA.png

Reactions: Lez Mommy

IdeNali

Jul 27, 2016
@PToadstool Are you sure that it should work with Rakuten? At first I was really happy because I really want to buy some clips from Duga.jp that I can't find anywhere else but it doesn't seem to work...

I always get the following error messages:
このご注文は受付けることができません。
詳細についてはAPEX デジタルコンテンツにてご確認ください。
APEX デジタルコンテンツへ

一時的な問題でご利用いただけません

The last sentence means: "Unavailable due to temporary issues"
But is it really temporary? I'm not so sure :/

IdeNali

Jul 27, 2016
Hi @IdeNali & @PToadstool ,
Happy new year!!!

I get always the same message for all the videos, Have you found any solution???

Thank you.......

Happy new year to you too! Sadly I didn't find a solution... They just don't seem to accept foreign credit cards... :(

broadbandz

Jan 11, 2019
Happy new year to you too! Sadly I didn't find a solution... They just don't seem to accept foreign credit cards... :(
some cards have fraud protection. I had to turn on foreign transactions in my account. Maybe you can call them and get that unblocked.