Howcome this guy can ejects semens like fountain do many times in 1 go??

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

rukia-san

ErePyon
Aug 8, 2008
i've download it and watched the movie

no offense but maybe u're eyes mistaken or u have a bad quality monitor/media player.
it's not entirely cum,the 1st one and 2nd time it's a cum arround 3rd times it's a PISS:exhausted:
it's not impossible!!

my theory is the guy have ejaculated 1st, then a couple of hours he's doing it again by getting a handjob in this movie(u can see his dick is not hard enough in the couples of minutes) which is possible to produce sperm but at a very little quantity,then when the sperm comes dry he's forcing his dick to cum again which result the piss come over.
CMIIW

gradeAbra

Apr 27, 2008
Piss won't come out so quickly after the cum.... plus she is squeezing onto it... so i find it quite hard to believe that it is urine..

rukia-san

ErePyon
Aug 8, 2008
well i'm stick to my opinion it's a piss,coz the color is through and when it fly it's not heavy lookin
dunno 'bout everybody else whose download this movie

Rhinosaur

Outside Context Problem
Sep 23, 2007
From my extensive experience of cumming and pissing I have to say that his ejaculation is tiny and yes, that is urine that comes out after.
Also, that dude has a very small penis!

aniking_8

Aug 1, 2008
I haven't download it, but I think he took some pills, replace my many different men, or different scenes taken in long break.