How to watch old videos that have been pulled out?

fapboy

Dec 4, 2022
I'm desperately trying to get my hands on some old JAVs that were pulled out due to accusations the actress was coerced.
Particularly the debuts TEK-019 (Nanairo An) and KAWD-251 (Hitomi Fujiwara).
They are no longer sold and it seems impossible to find undeleted streamlinks or working torrents.
Any advice?

Reactions: foreverlover

fapboy

Dec 4, 2022
Adultasia.net has them both
Oh wow this site has pretty much everything I've wanted. Wish I knew about it before buying the UploadGiG subscription for another site since it promotes NitrofFlare. Only things is, do the videos have nasty chinese watermarks in yellow font? I can tolerate small things like thz.com in a corner but definitely not the former.

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
I have not downloaded those, so dont know-but I do not believe all their videos have those watermarks- it is really an amazing site that has titles you cannot find elsewhere, including a lot of oldies

Chryptic

Apr 12, 2022
this forum seems to have a lot of knowledge on finding the impossible... so my challenge is hunvr-014 / hunvr00014 . cannot find anywhere to buy or download. it apparently has a scene with ichigo aoi.. in vr. Would greatly appreciate if anyone has or knows where to get

Last edited: