How much JAV get paid per movie?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

dumeort

Apr 15, 2008
Maybe this question have been asked here but i couldnt find one. Anyone know how much they get paid for one movie ? Or normally they go by contract ? Are they getting monthly salary ? thankz dude. I really curious.

Let say Sora Aoi. Or Maria Ozawa. Or the less popular.

madscientist77

Apr 23, 2008
Why don't you try to ask one of the talent scouts of the JAV productions. Perhaps they could give an answer for that. Have you tried asking them?

cattz

(◣_◢)
Jun 11, 2007
Well, like you'd expect it seems to very quite a bit. From the actresses, to the company, to the type of video it is.

The very weird and/or sick fetishes especially have drastic increases in the pay for example.

But it really does depend on a lot of factors either way.

astroboys25

May 7, 2008
from the news i've read...that 2 years ago...50.000 yen for 1 movie...the rest i dont know..depend the actrees...that was not so popular...

Milligram

Oct 2, 2007

"Normally, what happens is that applicants from a company looking for screening approval will sit down with a couple of old guys from Biderin (the Nihon Ethics of Video Association) in a dark room and watch the movie. If genitalia appears on the screen, everybody shouts out 'Hey, it's on screen,' or something like that and the old guys will tell us to blank it out better with the digital mosaic,"

Laughed out load when I read that... "IT'S ON SCREEN" Haha, funny as hell.

If I ever get to move to Japan, this is the job I will go for :perfectplan: