How do you go about passing the time? (Other than fapping)

Speeny

Sep 28, 2013
I personally play a video game, or generally just browse the web.

I'm actually running out of things that entertain me.

Ya'll got any ideas of how I could go about changing that?

Loli Battle Machine

Rei is love
Jul 3, 2015
Drink.

genki_desu

Jul 17, 2013
I play online games on the PC, mess around with Photoshop, watch videos on YouTube and Hulu, and just general web browsing.

ashshark

Araumi No Ohja
Jul 11, 2016
hi! i play video games (sometimes recording for youtube xD) listen music, sometimes just sleep xD

PJB

Apr 12, 2007
I used to play games all the time, and like fapping, it was kinda a big waste of time at the end of the day.
So now I focus on building stuff in my spare time - When I was a kid that meant with lego bricks, nowdays it's computer game modelling or website stuff.

Reactions: Casshern2

_2old_

Love those pretty panties
Jun 29, 2010
Work, failing that I play far too much Warframe.

Happosai

うどん! ( ˘▽˘)っ♨
Feb 22, 2007
Smartphone gaming, PS4 gaming, trying out Linux Distros on my home PC, watching tons of Idols related TV programs and videos, aaaaand... That's about it! :D

Boken

Mar 3, 2017
This is my first post. I'm glad I found akiba-online because I am learning even more. I pass some time devoted to JAV, but I'm no expert like many site members.

I fap a lot. Been doing that forever now... Fell in love with zenra and J-List a long time ago. Even back then I had an idea to write a story, but I didn't start it until a couple of years ago.

Now, working on the novel is how I pass the time (in additional some occasional fapping to JAV, but that's called research). I have created a universe with characters that I have imagined, which is an erotic universe based on JAV. I will be working on it for another couple of years.

onedelacruise

Mar 6, 2017
I look for some DIY projects that I can start but not finish :(
Current DIY project that I started is a a bartop arcade.

I really enjoy the planning stage but when it's time to execute things, I realize that it is too expensive for me.

Seaeco

Nov 12, 2014
so far today woken up:
eat
play games
netflix
play games
browse forums
play games
eat
lie in bed contemplating life

fyi: its a public holiday for me

justhangingout

JAV Lover
Dec 20, 2013
I interact with my family as much as possible, watch a lot of "Archer" reruns, watch the ball games, and paint with oils. Oh... and go to work (the necessity to allow time for all those other things).