How do you get a GFriend: Is nightclubs the only way?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Aqua's comments may be lowbrow, but they usually come from astute understanding/observation that I think some people are missing.

Were you high when you punched that out on a keyboard? I mean really, I bet you got spellcheck because you must have been really stoned.

Aquamarine was just being his witty self which comes off a trifle coarse when he is responding to people he finds.......irritating. Trying to be deep and insightful he was not. (Personally I suspect chompy starts these threads under another nic just to stir the pot and keep the discussion threads lively).

As far as the rest of your comment goes, nice job like always guy.

Oct 6, 2007
assuming you're not just fishing for Asian pussy (which I'm sure you are) you could always go to a language exchange. The reason I said assuming you're NOT just fishing for Asian pussy is because you need to have some sort of intelligence to learn a second language and converse with them. I went to one this past week and met 2 Japanese guys, 1 Japanese girl, and 3 Korean girls without even trying. That works for friends in general too, not necessarily just GFs.

loginer

Follow the rules!
Mar 17, 2011

Also drop the club never meet your future girlfriends in club. girls in club are easy one night stands that's they're there in the first place to have fun.

THIS. As someone who goes clubbing a lot, I can assert to that. Not that I tried (and I won't), but you just get it by just looking at what's happening around you.