How do I download videos?

enoughok

Oct 22, 2009
I click on someones posting and it has all the vidoes info but all I can download is the dvd cover help.

IdolFun

★ ☆ I Am God ☆★
Super Moderator
Oct 16, 2007
from the torrent or direct download section?

giving us a link to a post you want to download would help.

Larecjv

Seriously Weird
Nov 2, 2007
That post is torrent related, you need a torrent client like utorrent to dl it. There are other clients but that one is very good. The site has info on how to install and setup the client.

enoughok

Oct 22, 2009
I have ares but I can only download the images. All I see is the link for attacthed files which is the images. Am I missing something.

Larecjv

Seriously Weird
Nov 2, 2007
Below the pictures you should see the "Attached Files" area, click that to access the torrent, it should open your Ares by default.

enoughok

Oct 22, 2009
When I click on that it just opens up a download for the pictures. I want the movie. I guess can't download a lot of the movie's people list? If that is true that is true that for the help anyway. Your quick responses are have been very much appreciated.

enoughok

Oct 22, 2009
ok it seems to be downloading now. I though it was just for the images. Thank you both for your help

anonimus

Dec 14, 2009
i have a torrent related question. my tracker status says error: tracker return code: 400, stop! in tracker: http//btfans.3322.org:800/announcement but once my tracker status says ok yet it's not moving at all. why is that?