How do I download videos from Javhub.net?

ArthurArtie

Apr 11, 2021
Hi, everybody! Sorry if this has been asked before, but I'm really in a pickle here. I've tried different methods to download videos from Javhub, but nothing seems to work for me. I've tried using Jdowloader, Youtube-dl, IDM to no avail. The videos load just fine and I'm not using VPNs or anything, but there's no way I can get the videos. I'm not exactly a tech guru so I'd really appreciate your help. Thanks!

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Much easier than I expected, after failing with jdownloader2, I checked what player it uses(says JW Player when you right click it), googled jw player download and the 7th result looked like it might have the answer(With a title like "How to Download JW Player Videos (Chrome and Firefox)", seemed very promising) and it did: https://moviemaker.minitool.com/moviemaker/download-jw-player-videos.html

Using Pale Moon(similar to firefox so same solution), you open the video page, right-click somewhere on the page to bring the pop up menu, go to view page info and then in the media tab, you select the video and just click save as and enjoy. The link has other ways for if you use chrome or other stuff.

Figured I'd explain the process I used to figure it out in case you find yourself in a similar situation in the future.