mugenbenoit

May 25, 2016
52323ff71605fb0785000086.png

Last edited:
Reactions: shawn720s

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
For me, it's all about whether I find the girl's face attractive or not and whether she stars in films that are at least a little bit my cup of tea in terms of genre/scenes or not. For example, I find Airi Kijima really attractive and followed her when she was still under Idea Pocket, but now that she has moved on to do some r*** films I don't watch her anymore... at all. There are other things that I prefer for an actress to have, of course, but these two are the deciding factors.

papadoc1981

Feb 28, 2012
It's all about the performance. Looks come secondary for me. The majority of JAV stars look good anyway so I don't see the point in that being anyone's deciding factor. If the woman can't perform up to my standards she'll get no attention from me regardless of how beautiful she is(looking at you Hana Haruna). We all have our favorite genres so of course I start looking there and if I see a new flick where a woman I've never seen before makes an impression than I look for more of her. It's all about consistency. If I continue seeing great scene after scene from her she goes on my favorite lists.

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
Miki Sato is my all time favorite, I think mostly because she really seems to enjoy sex so much- if she does not, then she is really a good actress. I especially like the facial expressions of pleasure that she flashes during sex. A prime example is JUC-287 Trained In front of Husband, where she flashes hubby these tempting looks while two guys are playing with her.

Attachments

• juc287pl.jpg
    juc287pl.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 27

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
2 reasons :

1. physical looks (face, body and boobs) for example : Maya Kawamura, Yui Oba, Hibiki Otsuki, Wakaba Ono, Ai Uehara, Honoka Orihara, Maria Ozawa, Natsume Yuki, Nana Aoyama, Rio Hamasaki, Satomi Suzuki and many others

2. performance, may not like their face & body but if they have agressive performance I may like them, for example : Uta Kohaku, Noa, Reiko Kobayakawa, ecc

Blade Runner

Sep 12, 2015
I like...

1. Uncensored-I've seen too many censored vids that cheat the viewer. Actresses thinking about paychecks (JULIA), studs with performance issues, fake creampies, simulated anal, Sunshine Boys getting busy with women half their age, repetitive plots, played out genres, etc. I collect censored vids to complete a filmography. My faves are Maki Hojo, Marina Matsumoto, Reiko Kobayakawa, Shinobu Igarashi, Rei Kitajima, Ayumi Shinoda, and Yui Hatano. Exception is Hisayo Nanami.

2. Performance-This goes without saying it.

3. Interracial-IMO studios get more bang for the buck when actresses visit L.A instead of hiring local Beer Belly Boyz.

4. MILF/Cougars-There is something about a woman. Exceptions are Yui Hatano, Kyoko Nakajima, and Kana Mayashita.

5. Creampies-Primitive yet satisfying.

Papadoc1981 was on point about consistency. The viewer can expect a certain level of performance with these actresses.