How come So much Anal JAV?? I hate it

josolopSon3

Nov 27, 2008
I like sexy buttocks and vagina but who in the world likes anything related to licking the anus, inserting things into it or whateveer.

that's sick

bpx

Sep 19, 2009
Can someone remove his right to start new threads? Come on there is a certain level that should be kept EVEN HERE.

zackbumm

Collector
May 30, 2009
I like sexy buttocks and vagina but who in the world likes anything related to licking the anus, inserting things into it or whateveer.

that's sick

Yeah, I'm sick and I like to be sick and my girlfriend likes my sickness too! :) Sometimes when we fuck she sticks her finger in her anus if I don't do it.

Just BTW: Almost all women like to get a good anilingus or to get anal fingered while getting fucked. You must be a horrible lover. *lol*

Reactions: LoliKing25

Skyraida

Is Eating Your Internets
Mar 27, 2008

that's sick

I don't know, i guess my only response to you is that you are possibly downloading the wrong content. JAV is very diverse in genre, and to say "so much anal" can be taken that at the moment all you've ever seen and downloaded are JAV with anal scenes. Expand your horizon and you'll see there's not as much "anal scenes" as you might declare.

zackbumm

Collector
May 30, 2009
I like sexy buttocks [...] but who in the world likes anything related to licking the anus, inserting things into it or whateveer.

that's sick

If you like sexy girls you like to kiss them. Right? Is it sick?
You like sexy buttocks and the anus is the mouth of the buttock.

I like french kisses. ;-)

Gir633

Señor Member
Oct 28, 2008
Well, as far as sex is concerned I'd rather have stuff going into the anus, than coming out... if you know what I mean.:evillaugh:

ShanksYYZ

May 6, 2009
Well, as far as sex is concerned I'd rather have stuff going into the anus, than coming out... if you know what I mean.:evillaugh:

WHY MUST YOU ALL LET FEAR LIMIT YOUR PLEASURE

FEAR IS THE MIND KILLER

Nah I'm just foolin' round Anal sex is great.

IHAM

Dec 31, 2010
So why not post a list of the best anal or ass vids on the site. Everyone has there thing. I only like real women but spreading thier cheeks is a fav for sure. I love pussy but seeing that asshole gets it going almost every time. So if some one knows why not post the best ass vids. It would help from downloading things you don't like to much. Like shit vids. not into them. fart vids. well with the sound down I get to see the tight little hole I like to see. So again if someone knows of the best ass and asshole vids thats not shitting or farting let the ass men know. Nothing against those that like other things.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009

that's sick

To each their own my friend. There are a lot of people who get off on sticking things into anuses, or having things in their own anus.

The anus is very sensitive as well. When I go down on a woman, her anus gets some attention.