How come Africans have great lives in Japan even if they go illegally?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

josolopSon3

Nov 27, 2008
I know nothing about this expect from sseeing documentaries and videos online and readings stuff onlilne.

About how africans(or black americans) go to Japan and have the time of their lives hooking up or clubbing or whatever. And africans from africa going there illegally and working in the streets but it seems they love it.
Many of them playboys who go to roppongi and stuff.
Plus the japanese girls seem to love them especially since many black culture is related to hiphop and to reggae and that seems popular in japan clubs.

I say they have a great time there. I thought supposedly Japan had tough immigration laws and that Japanese people didn't want to have playsboys and stuff in japan.

Some people say how it is tough in japan and this and that but Black guys are having the time of their life.

RoyStuart

Feb 18, 2009
rp: How come Africans have great lives in Japan

You could say that the young African men (mostly from Nigeria) have the time of their life. I would like to assert with 99% accuracy that they work with narcotics or prostitution.
They have been in Europe for many years and is now becoming a plague all over Asia. In Thailand they've got 24 Thai women sentenced to death for drug smuling around the world.

Gir633

Señor Member
Oct 28, 2008
And lo the sign brought forth to you of the foretold end of the world :study: will be that of Nigerians having a hella good time in Japan.

Beware the Nigerians ... :scared: Beware... the end is nigh...:eek:hnoes:

Oct 6, 2007
because all Africans are Black Americans, amirite?

I also heard people who based all their knowledge off what they hear online have amazing times and multiple GFs in Japan! You should definitely go Jolop

Sofer

Nov 18, 2009
Shh..

let him believe.

I can make money with his "quibberish" if i find a way to decipher what makes humans to trolls. Maybe i can make humans to anything else too.. :joker:

Would love my personal army of non-humans. :perfectplan:

DasKamu

Apr 3, 2009
i got talking to a bunch of these guys in roppongi
if you would like my thoughts let me know