Hot Newbies 2018-2019

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
@Restrepo She looks great. I watched Aoi last week and I will probably watch one movie of Aika next week.

Reactions: Restrepo

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
I have come to like Morishita Mirei lately~ it seems she debuted in '18 under the name Aizawa Kaho~

Great body, cute smile, pretty face, amazing boobs that at least seem natural~ lots of energy~ what more could ya ask for?

apns097sopl.jpg

She's perhaps particularly gleefully slutty (if hesitant as first, per the usual) in this title~

Reactions: shawn720s and hiten

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I have come to like Morishita Mirei lately~ it seems she debuted in '18 under the name Aizawa Kaho~

Great body, cute smile, pretty face, amazing boobs that at least seem natural~ lots of energy~ what more could ya ask for?

apns097sopl.jpg

She's perhaps particularly gleefully slutty (if hesitant as first, per the usual) in this title~

I gave her 3 chances, but seeing her new movies becoming less and less interesting (submission, her or SM dudes) I gave up.

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
I gave her 3 chances, but seeing her new movies becoming less and less interesting (submission, her or SM dudes) I gave up.
Haha I don't really understand this type of thinking (not that I've only heard it from you, no offense intended!).

Personally, if I'm attracted to a JAV girl, I'll just check in with them periodically. They're bound to release stretches of good stuff and stretches of boring stuff, and I'll just occasionally grab the stuff that interests me. If you find a hottie, why 'give up'? ;) (I will def grant that the title where she's doing SM to submissive men is a huge pass for me)

To each their own, naturally. :)

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Haha I don't really understand this type of thinking (not that I've only heard it from you, no offense intended!).

Personally, if I'm attracted to a JAV girl, I'll just check in with them periodically. They're bound to release stretches of good stuff and stretches of boring stuff, and I'll just occasionally grab the stuff that interests me. If you find a hottie, why 'give up'? ;) (I will def grant that the title where she's doing SM to submissive men is a huge pass for me)

To each their own, naturally. :)

Fun thing, I just downloaded back the first movies I watched of her. And I will try to watch some other titles. Her VR movies look good too. You are right about not always releasing good movies, it mainly depends on the studio.
Mirei did few movies with Mochida Shiori, another small cutie with big boobs. With Futaba Yoshika, they are the few small girls with big tits.

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
This thread needs some love again, my well has essentially run dry yet again. :/

No one I follow is particularly active of late.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
There are newbies I follow :

Imai Kaho
cap_e_3_107sdab-078.jpg hamedori_sex_8509-001s.jpg pb_e_200gana-2052.jpg

Tsukishima Maika
ibukiaya.jpg pe_hmj0503_01_T1561347143.jpg

I have more names but I need to check some movies to see if I will add them to my collection or not, so they aren't approved yet lol.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Rinne Touka is #1
profile_small.jpg

Nozomi Arimura has the most underrated butt in JAV right now
nozomi-arimura-6.jpg

Reona Kirishima is half Spanish. She just started
118aka068pl.jpg

Riko Mayama is an amazing MILF
118dtt011pl.jpg

R_Insultor

Sep 7, 2019
Recent favorite... Mos. Def. Mayuki Itou at few of her firat video she's too loud and whiny... But recently she got better...

lullaby4love

Jun 15, 2007
Yuria Yoshina + Kakei June

Attachments

• pk_AB-PPPD764.jpg
    pk_AB-PPPD764.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 47
  • pk_AB-SSNI472.jpg
    pk_AB-SSNI472.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 37